Tax Free Shopping 2018

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IGCHRIS

Aug 7, 2016
    Madisonville
    Hey all!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Sep 7-9, we're taking care of your sales tax.

Those weekends we are also going to be offering 24 months interest free financing in place of our normal 12 month deal.

The financing option applies to everything in the store: silencers, firearms, optics, and accessories.

We'll be running tons of killer deals on just about everything so stay tuned and we'll start leaking those sales soon.

Last edited:

Bigchillin83

Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Crap... My wife isn't gonna like this, if she finds out that is lol

John_

Shooter
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Hey all!

Just wanted to let everyone know that for the 2nd Amendment Weekend (August 31 - September 2nd) we are taking care of all the sales tax.

That weekend we are also going to be offering 24 months interest free financing in place of our normal 12 month deal.

The financing option applies to everything in the store: silencers, firearms, optics, and accessories.

We'll be running tons of killer deals on just about everything so stay tuned and we'll start leaking those sales soon.

Bring em on!!

Crap... My wife isn't gonna like this, if she finds out that is lol

Keep her under the covers............and off the interwebs :)

Last edited:

IGCHRIS

Aug 7, 2016
    Madisonville
    So we've got a bunch of deals going on this week for tax free.

Surefire:
    X300u-a 600 lumen model is ony $175

Daniel Defense:
    We've got all of our in stock rifles marked down along with throwing in a free vortex sparc ar with purchase.DD is also throwning in a $100 visa gift card with purchase of any 556 rifle/pistol.

ADM:
    We've got all of our in stock rifles marked down along with throwing in a free vortex sparc ar with purchase.

Bergara:
    HMRs in 6.5 and 308 as well as the" hunter" model hunting guns are marked down

Silencer Co:
    We're getting out of the silencer co game so we've got all remaining inventory priced to move.

*because these products are MAP protected I can't post the actual discounted pricing but call, stop by, or drop me a pm if you're in the market*

I'll post more items tomorrow.

jcomar1

May 19, 2009
    So we've got a bunch of deals going on this week for tax free.

Surefire:
    X300u-a 600 lumen model is ony $175

Daniel Defense:
    We've got all of our in stock rifles marked down along with throwing in a free vortex sparc ar with purchase.DD is also throwning in a $100 visa gift card with purchase of any 556 rifle/pistol.

ADM:
    We've got all of our in stock rifles marked down along with throwing in a free vortex sparc ar with purchase.

Bergara:
    HMRs in 6.5 and 308 as well as the" hunter" model hunting guns are marked down

Silencer Co:
    We're getting out of the silencer co game so we've got all remaining inventory priced to move.

*because these products are MAP protected I can't post the actual discounted pricing but call, stop by, or drop me a pm if you're in the market*

I'll post more items tomorrow.

Chris when you say all the taxes... does that include the $200 stamp tax on NFA items?? lol

IGCHRIS

Aug 7, 2016
    Madisonville
    Last Day gents!!!!!!

We're open 12-6 today and we've still got plenty of great red tag deals to be had on handguns, optics, silencers, hunting shotguns/rifles, ARs, and accessories.

Today is the also the last day to take advantage of 24 months interest free financing.

Come out and see us!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom