NLFS: G17 G3 TB

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • midgetcatcher

Tactical Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Posting for a friend of mine.

For sale is a Glock 17 Gen 3 threaded barrel. Low round count, kept in a safe, carried minimally.

Looking for 450 firm, local sale only, lives in Denham Springs. Contact me here or via text two two five five seven two two zero four nine.

I’ve attched a stock photo of the pistol that I found through an elegantly simple google search. He is sending me pictures of the actual pistol when he gets back to his crib.

DC0F61DD-7A3E-4449-A00D-56076A134FE5.jpeg

Last edited:

enigmedic

Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Sep 14, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Did your friend ever "get back to his crib?" It doesn't bode well with no pictures after a month. If pics are that hard to convey to the middleman, I can only imagine what the actual transaction will be like.

WOLFIE

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Bossier City
    I talked to both men and they are easy to talk to. I think the transaction will go fine. Maybe he hasn't looked at bs in a while?

enigmedic

Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Sep 14, 2010
    New Orleans area
    I talked to both men and they are easy to talk to. I think the transaction will go fine. Maybe he hasn't looked at bs in a while?

If you don't mind my asking, what kept you from completing the deal? The day ad came out two of us responded and never received pics. It reeked of craigslist scam. It may very well be altruistic and sincere, but has all the hallmarks of craigslist shadiness. OP has published other ads since, so account activity is not a problem. Who knows.?.

Last edited:

WOLFIE

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Bossier City
    If you don't mind my asking, what kept you from completing the deal? The day ad came out two of us responded and never received pics. It reeked of craigslist scam. It may very well be altruistic and sincere, but has all the hallmarks of craigslist shadiness. OP has published other ads since, so account activity is not a problem. Who knows.?.

I backed out because i decided i did not want the TB version bad enough. I mean bad enough to spend money on. I had second thouhts about the gun itself. . I don't know why pictures were not sent. I never got the feeling it might be a scam. The OP has not bumped this ad in some time.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    CajunMinuteman1812
    Top Bottom