Trump is getting a little edgy about possibly being impeached....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Hillery could shoot someone on National Live TV and get away with it.
    President Trump could fart in an elevator and get 20 years.
    We have a 2 tier justice system

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Hillery could shoot someone on National Live TV and get away with it.
    President Trump could fart in an elevator and get 20 years.
    We have a 2 tier justice system

I voted for Trump. I voted to secure the next vacant seats on SCOTUS, conservative votes for the next 20 years. Its most apparent now after 1.5 years that Trump is a narcissistic, arrogant, big fat liar. He's been caught in so many lies in the last year. He really isn't too bright. He just cannot mask his true character. Lets see, he publicly denied ever boiking Stormy or the magazine model.....but he paid them $280,000 collectively to stay quiet.
    Next he denied any payments to Stormy in the beginning. But now after Cohen has spilled the beans he admits HE paid them (just yesterday). Out of his own pocket, not campaign funds.

After Omarosa left the WH, he attacked her personally. Now he's attacking Cohen, his former lawyer and buddy. Whenever anybody differs with him, they end up being fired and attacked on twitter and in the news media by Trump. In 1.5 years, he has fired more WH staff personnel than 3 former presidents.

He said in the last debate when he was elected he would appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton. 48 hours after he won the election, he renigged on that. Said "why would i want to hurt Hillary". The Clintons and Trump go way back. They attended his wedding and Trump and his wifey attended Chelsea's wedding. They have been chums for quite a while.

Trump's defective character is so obvious. He'll never get re-elected in 2020 and he just might not make full term to Jan 2021. Right now he's an embarrassment for the USA in the world scene.

Trump is scared right now. Why would you even make the statement "If I am impeached, the stock market will crash. Everyone will be poor again". You wouldn't make that sort of public statement if you didn't think it's possible. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he just up and resigns, if facing impeachment proceedings in Congress.

So if you like a proven liar, one who is clearly deceptive and lacking honor and very little integrity as our president, a POTUS who has no issue personally attacking people on Twitter, he's ur man for sure. A wonderful role model for our children.

Que up Mike Pence please.

Last edited:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    And it never sat well with me at all when Trump attacked John McCain back in 2016 numerous times. Trump saying he likes winners not POWs who failed. Trump never even put on a military uniform for the USA, or carried a weapon into combat. The guy is such a hot air douche!

gwpercle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA.
    Still a much better president than Hillary.
    At least he stands up for the Second amendment. Remember the first step to enslaving a nation is to disarm the people. Gun control means you can't fight back against an oppressive government. An armed man can't be enslaved and an enslaved man can't own a gun...he will fight for his freedom....you are not seeing the big picture , open your eyes , think about the things that went on during WWII . People were disarmed, enslaved and terminated...by their government...can't happen here ? Think again.
    Gary

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Obama, Hillary, Trump.
    Those are the choices. Who would you choose?

There has not been a moral superstar in the White House in a century and nothing close to it since Reagan, but you’d have an impossible task convincing me that:
    1.Hillary was a better choice.
    2.Trump has not been good for the country.

If you can’t find a few positive, and I mean truly positive things that’s he’s done so far, you either aren’t truly aware of how bad off the country became in the 8 years prior or you’re not trying.

As far as the man being scared, I laughed out loud when I read that. No disrespect intended John, but the man has already overcome way more than what the dems have planned. He made the remark as many other off the cuff statements that I would put in the same category as, *yeah right, gimme a break, Ne_ _ _ please*

Last edited:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Obama, Hillary, Trump.
    Those are the choices. Who would you choose?

There has not been a moral superstar in the White House in a century and nothing close to it since Reagan, but you’d have an impossible task convincing me that:
    1.Hillary was a better choice.
    2.Trump has not been good for the country.

If you can’t find a few positive, and I mean truly positive things that’s he’s done so far, you either aren’t truly aware of how bad off the country became in the 8 years prior or you’re not trying.

I responded to you quoting me earlier but I guess it was removed.
    Just because some of us don’t like Trump does not mean we ever supported Hillary or Sanders.
    If the democrats take control and it is a very real possibility then due to recent events Trump stands a good chance of being impeached.
    Like John said. He’s turned into an all around ass hole now. He’s a compulsive liar and I agree with John in that it’s made us the laughing stock of the planet right now. His fan base is not growing, it is shrinking. If you pulled the lever for him to get the lesser of two evils fair enough. But now it’s obvious he’s an absolute incorrigible ass and I can’t wait to see him gone. I will not blindly support him or anyone else. Obama did a few things I agree with too. Doesn’t mean I supported him or voted for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I responded to you quoting me earlier but I guess it was removed.
    Just because some of us don’t like Trump does not mean we ever supported Hillary or Sanders.
    If the democrats take control and it is a very real possibility then due to recent events Trump stands a good chance of being impeached.
    Like John said. He’s turned into an all around ass hole now. He’s a compulsive liar and I agree with John in that it’s made us the laughing stock of the planet right now. His fan base is not growing, it is shrinking. If you pulled the lever for him to get the lesser of two evils fair enough. But now it’s obvious he’s an absolute incorrigible ass and I can’t wait to see him gone. I will not blindly support him or anyone else. Obama did a few things I agree with too. Doesn’t mean I supported him or voted for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree completely with you. You summed it up quite well, sandman. I'da never voted for Hillary, and controlling SCOTUS going forward forced me to vote as i did. Trump would have never made that statement about the stock market crashing if he wan't scared. Every day since Jan 2017 Trump has been showing who he really is, and it isn't pretty.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    And it's only getting worse as the week closes.....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-bad-week-growing-list-allies-turn-against-041558078--politics.html

And for the military veteran and former POW Senator John McCain (who announced last week he is discontinuing his cancer treatments) Trump personally attacked several times in the past: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/messages-support-ailing-john-mccain-stream-sides-aisle-172223062.html

"Still, not everyone is honoring McCain’s political legacy. Notably, President Trump hasn’t tweeted a message of support for McCain, though he’s been quite active on Twitter in the past few days. As the Washington Post pointed out, Trump has previously said that McCain is *not a war hero.*

Last edited:

oppsImissed

Rating - 94.6%
    35   2   0
    Sep 3, 2012
    somewhere south of I12
    So if you like a proven liar, one who is clearly deceptive and lacking honor and very little integrity as our president, a POTUS who has no issue personally attacking people on Twitter, he's ur man for sure. A wonderful role model for our children.

Quit bringing up OBAMA.. This thread is about trump.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA

Quit bringing up OBAMA.. This thread is about trump.

Facts seem to elude you.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    The truth is, while we profess to want honest leaders, what we really want are effective leaders, and sometimes lies are necessary evils if we want to get something accomplished.....

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    The truth is, while we profess to want honest leaders, what we really want are effective leaders, and sometimes lies are necessary evils if we want to get something accomplished.....

And I understand that, sometimes you have to do what you must to accomplish what has to take place. George H W Bush was Director of the CIA before being POTUS. He surely was no choir boy!

But Trump is proving lies are a way of life for him. When the heat is on ya, you tend to see "the real person". Last week the heat was on Trump, and he proves via his comments and actions he has very little honor, little honesty.

Trump will never make it to Jan 2021 as POTUS. Que up Mike Pence.

Top Bottom