WOW 340six, you deleted the entire thread?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Your thread asking about the legal aspects of ur neighbor's video camera in their backyard. You wiped the whole thread out?

puritanize

Administrator
    Admin
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    Sanger, Texas
    He took it down for a reason which I get, let him reply here, however overall it was a good thread. I have always wondered how it is legal to videotape people and their property and post the videos with no consequences these days. He may open back up, his call.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I just went looking for it and it had vaporized. Just not the norm here, 99.999% of the threads just don't disappear in 24 hours.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Same reason the fence thread had to come down. Responses stating to damage to private property. We had the power go out 2 times last night along with power serges. Had one camera or the whole system gone out. I am sure I would have been blamed. No need for a thread that was implying that crimal act of damges be used to resolve a problem.
    I wanted to post a question for myself and others! The whole aspect of as well as of is it legal or not to film/record someone or be filmed or recorded And what the possible the legal ramifications of doing so can be
    Maybe a thread on that should be Posted without talk of damages to property {drones, cameras etc.}

Last edited:

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    In response to Magdump since the other thread went poof-

If you interfere with a drone at any altitude that isn't performing an illegal action (such as voyeurism, flying in a reckless manner, etc) you'll be getting the same punishment as if you shot down an airplane. Don't screw with the drones. Especially when the flight telemetry is stored on both the drone and the controller.

340six, just wanted to dispel the misguided notion that people have about tampering with flying aircraft.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/johngo...crime-so-when-will-us-prosecute/#1d0b70002a25

Last edited:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    340six, the thread served its purpose and you got whatever information you wanted. Destructive advice serves no purpose. I really didn't follow it closely and i had not realized it degenerated. I went looking for it wanting to see if you had replied to my comment. But that's no big deal anyways.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    In response to Magdump since the other thread went poof-

If you interfere with a drone at any altitude that isn't performing an illegal action (such as voyeurism, flying in a reckless manner, etc) you'll be getting the same punishment as if you shot down an airplane. Don't screw with the drones. Especially when the flight telemetry is stored on both the drone and the controller.

340six, just wanted to dispel the misguided notion that people have about tampering with flying aircraft.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/johngo...crime-so-when-will-us-prosecute/#1d0b70002a25
    Dude, kindly watch what you post with my handle included. I can’t measure to what degree of how uncool that is. Especially after all the talk of legal implications. Totally sucks bro. Don’t post statements for me. And before you start trying to quote what I said in the other thread, I can’t wait for a drone to invade my airspace was exactly what I meant to say, nothing more. If you wanna police somebody that bad try your neighborhood watch or something.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom