300 yard plus range

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Suir

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2018
    Lafayette la
    are there any 300 plus yard rifle ranges with in an hour of lafayette? just picked up a new rifle and would like to shoot it at least out to 300

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Good morning. Check the tool bar to the upper right and there’s a new gun range feature. Should have a few to choose from with 300 yards. Hopefully one close to you.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I never noticed that. Thanks magdump. It's pretty sad Tangipahoa parish only has one public shooting range.

Supply and demand rules. If you think you could make a living operating a shooting range in Tangi Parish, by all means open one. And be thankful we have the one public range in the parish, Bedico.

St Tammany is a much more affluent parish than Tangi and they have two physically located in the parish, and Honey Island is operated/managed by a non-profit org SELFS for the LA Wildlife and Fisheries Dept. So only one for profit in St Tammany , like Tangi.

Go patronize Mike and Mr Jimmy at Bedico Range and be glad they're open. I know I sure am. Good people and very reasonable fees. And now you can shoot 500 yards if you feel like it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom