Rise Armament 3.5lb trigger $80 shipped

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Disclaimer:
    I haven’t tried this trigger. I own Timney, Velocity, Geisselle, and CMMG triggers. I find the curved 3.5lb Timney to be my favorite.
    I ordered one after I read the reviews and watched an unbiased comparison vid covering 5 cassette style trigger groups. I know where Velocity triggers came from and find them to be an outstanding bargain. CMMG was covered also. The triggers were tested in plain Jane AR rifles. The Rise Armament trigger was said to have about 1mm more takeup and about the same reset as the Velocity. Butter smooth and the guy tested all the triggers with an electronic pull gauge and they were all within advertised pull weight.

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Update:
    Installed in one of my 5.56 rifles and this is hands down the best 80 bucks I’ve spent on a trigger. I noted very little take up, barely over a millimeter I’d say. Very crisp break. Zero travel before the break. Very quick reset. I’d say it’s on par with the velocity triggers I bought this year. Glad I ordered a few at this price. Decided to drop one in my little Extar as well to replace the poly group since these were so cheap. Replaced the safety and bolt release while I was at it. Really sweetened things up.
    a192ae074bcbfaf92251d71941e60440.jpg

d542d3d11f707eb4e9876a115a97113c.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom