Ghost M honest review?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kutworksinc

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2018
    slidell, La
    I saw that dead air was running a sale on a ghost m for 399 with ANY other silencer purchase. I was about to pull the trigger on a gemtech gm-22 and 300blk, but the dead air deal got me wondering. Any Ghost M owners on here?

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I saw that dead air was running a sale on a ghost m for 399 with ANY other silencer purchase. I was about to pull the trigger on a gemtech gm-22 and 300blk, but the dead air deal got me wondering. Any Ghost M owners on here?

I'm a big fan of Dead Air and own 3 of their cans including the Ghost. It's a great can, the only "complaint" I have is that it's not super quiet in the short configuration, and kinda long for pistol use in the full configuration. But overall a solid, well-performing can and a bargain at $399. I think they're only clearing them out as they are moving to the fully modular Odessa style can, which I'm honestly not a huge fan of in general. The only other downside with the Ghost is the ATF ruled they can no longer include the rubber wipes with the cans or sell them separate. But I have a bunch of them and would gladly hook you up with a few if you decide to go with it.

The Sandman-S and Mask are both fantastic cans as well.

I'm not the biggest fan of Gemtech, depending on the application.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Apple cider vinegarOTR
    Top Bottom