Levi’s stepping into the political game?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Wow...the prices they charge for a $50-70 pair of good ole American made denim pants. Good thing my daily wear is usually a pair of basic 5.11 pants. I can find those in the $30-50 range. And they last.

1. Bluer Denim
    Denim Price | $95 - $145

2. Buck Mason
    Denim Price | $135 – $175

3. Freenote
    Denim Price | $230 – $250

4. Tellason
    Denim Price | $95 - $145

5. Imogene + Willie
    Denim Price | $195 – $295

6. Genetic Los Angeles
    Denim Price | $119 – $236

7. Ginew USA
    Denim Price | $125 - $235

8. Taylor Stitch
    Denim Price | $98 – $148

9. Baldwin Denim
    Denim Price | $220 – $395

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    No manly man wears Levi jeans anyways, Wranglers are where it's at for a real man's jeans and a hell of a lot cheaper than gay pride Levi's. I don't have any Levi's to burn but maybe I can find some $5.99 thrift Levi's to burn.

Last edited:

pandabear

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    May 1, 2014
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    They’ve decided to make quit a large donation and multi year commitment to some anti gun programs.

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/09/le...-for-taking-business-elsewhere/#axzz5QFYTIusi

Will we all burn our jeans now? I wonder how far this will go. As a nation it seems we are more devided on everything now than ever before...

I been knowing this for several years, threw all their products in the trash and won't buy any more ever since.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    No manly man wears Levi jeans anyways, Wranglers are where it's at for a real man's jeans and a hell of a lot cheaper than gay pride Levi's. I don't have any Levi's to burn but maybe I can find some $5.99 thrift Levi's to burn.

I wear Wranglers. I have probably 25 pair

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    I totally agree about never buying Levi's again but am too tight to throw away clothing that will last for years to come. I don't see how destroying existing jeans will hurt Levi.

You are advertising that Levi's are cool. Seriously.

If you don't want to waste, cut them into shop rags or something.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    You are advertising that Levi's are cool. Seriously.

If you don't want to waste, cut them into shop rags or something.

No, he's arguing that destroying a working product for which Levi's has already been paid does nothing to hurt Levi's. In fact, it only hurts the consumer who would have to spend more money to replace the item. He's not saying his Levi's are cool. He's saying they are functional.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    No, he's arguing that destroying a working product for which Levi's has already been paid does nothing to hurt Levi's. In fact, it only hurts the consumer who would have to spend more money to replace the item. He's not saying his Levi's are cool. He's saying they are functional.

It may not be what he wants to say. He may not think it's what others see. People see others and want to emulate in order to fit in..... They see you wearing "the cool brand" and will follow suit. It's human nature. It's how marketing works. It's why Levis has that little patch and red tag. Most people aren't even aware that Levis is anti-2A.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    It may not be what he wants to say. He may not think it's what others see. People see others and want to emulate in order to fit in..... They see you wearing "the cool brand" and will follow suit. It's human nature. It's how marketing works. It's why Levis has that little patch and red tag. Most people aren't even aware that Levis is anti-2A.

Levi's hasn't been "the cool brand" in quite a while. Nobody sees someone else in LEvi's and thinks "man, I've got to get me a pair of those cool jeans." People buy Levi's because it's what they find comfortable, it's what they are used to.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom