Glock OEM Flat Trigger

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • local2fed

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    I’m always skeptical of mods to pistols. Recently I had the pleasure of shooting a pistol with an Overwatch “flat trigger”. Holy crap.... amazing. Just the reduced reach was incredible. The trigger sits much further back in the trigger guard then an OEM trigger. It’s much easier to get the trigger to depress straight to the rear. I wonder why Glock hasn’t offered an OEM flat trigger in an aftermarket part?

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I am sure you are aware you can replace your trigger shoe with a Non OEM flat trigger shoe and retain the original OEM trigger bar.
    I wish all Glocks came standard with flat trigger shoes which would bring the cost down quite a bit.

Tboy

Moving forward
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Greenwell Springs
    I am sure you are aware you can replace your trigger shoe with a Non OEM flat trigger shoe and retain the original OEM trigger bar.
    I wish all Glocks came standard with flat trigger shoes which would bring the cost down quite a bit.

Do you know of any less than $75? It seems at that price point you might as well get the whole assembly.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Do you know of any less than $75? It seems at that price point you might as well get the whole assembly.

Vickers Tactical - Glock Gen 5 Flat-Faced Carry Trigger - VTCT-002
    Brand New $37.00
    Top Rated Plus

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I use the overwatch in my 19. If I’m not mistaken it has an OEM bar. It is better than stock. The main thing in an aftermarket trigger is that it doesn’t affect the safety’s.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    Glock has always seemed super resistant to change or innovate. They make a good product and seem perfectly content with that.

curare

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2018
    NOLA
    I have shot the Innovative Gunfighter Solutions and Overwatch Precision flat faced triggers for Glock. I prefer the Overwatch. However, nothing beats the Apex flatty for the M&P 2.0 ;)

Bonephish

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    Glock has always seemed super resistant to change or innovate. They make a good product and seem perfectly content with that.

True that! All Glocks are basically the same striker-fired plastic semi-automatic pistol. It took years for Glock to finally make a single-stack 9mm pistol. Meanwhile, S&W had already sold a million Shields. And Glock doesn't make a hammer-fired gun or a 1911 platform while most other manufacturers offer these.

Come to think of it, that's really why Glock didn't get the military contract. Sig Sauer is more innovative than Glock.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gautreaux
    Top Bottom