Join BayouShooter For Free
Interstate Guns

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Honey Island 9/8/18 Lost Pistol Case

Pistol case has been returned. Thanks.
    Last edited by cnd660r; September 20th, 2018 at 07:21 PM.

User Info Menu

Pistol case has been returned. Thanks.
    Last edited by cnd660r; September 20th, 2018 at 07:21 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Man that really sucks. Hope you recover the guns. I really like my ATI FX45.

User Info Menu

Thanks, yeah the ATI was extremely accurate for being a "cheaper" 1911. I hope someone turns them in.

All or nothing

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Oh wow. You didnít mention that the bag was loaded with pistols in the original post, unless my memory is failing, but I donít think so. Thatís awful. Have you thought about offering a reward? Iím pretty sure they are in someoneís possession.
    Last edited by Magdump; September 14th, 2018 at 03:57 AM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

Marksman

User Info Menu

post on lasportsman too.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Do you have to sign in at honey island, if so you have a list of suspects

User Info Menu

Thanks for the advice everyone, I updated the first post and also posted on LA Sportsman. I, along with the honey island range master, was hoping that someone would come forward with them but that hasn't happened yet. I also updated the post to mention a reward. I did file a police report the same day and the St. Tammany officer called them into the NCIC while he was there so they are registered as stolen firearms. You do have to sign in at Honey Island. I'll definitely update the post if anything comes up. Thanks.
    Last edited by cnd660r; September 14th, 2018 at 10:57 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

How did they 'go missing'?

User Info Menu

I'm not entirely sure, which is why I was giving the benefit of the doubt that maybe they weren't intentionally stolen. Me and two friends were at the range and we had a cart with all our gear in it, multiple cases and ammo cans. When we left the range, we loaded up my vehicle and went home and it wasn't until I got home that we noticed it wasn't in the vehicle. So I'm not sure if someone snagged it out the cart when we were downrange and we never noticed. Or it may have even fallen off the cart somewhere in the parking lot and we didn't notice. In the end, I take full responsibility for not noticing it was missing sooner.