Walther CCP

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    I have not shot it, but have handled it. My holster customers that own it have good things to say about it. The slide is light/easy to rack. Feels great in the hand.
    One negative is on the M1 model the takedown/disassembly is a real PITA. Get the M2 model as Walther made the disassembly much easier on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nolaboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2015
    New Orleans Lousiana
    I really like the design, but the thumb safety was/is a turn off for me. That said I'm sure the ergos are great, and the non moving barrel will probably lend itself well to accuracy. The worst thing I have seen about the CCP besides the safety was you need a tool to disassembled the m1. I carry a PPS m2 mainly because of the thumb safety discouraged me from the CCP. If you are ok with thumb safeties you probably will enjoy the pistol.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    My Sister-In-law has it for her CCW. The reason she got it is that the slide is real easy to pull back and she had problems with other semi-autos. I shot it and it performed well.

Feral45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2015
    Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
    Well since you asked. It is an excellent pistol for women. Played with one at local gun show and liked it. It does everything well. Ordered one for the wife, she loves it. Easy to operate, easy to shoot. I even got myself one and carry it once in a while. Full of Underwood nasty stuff.
    NRA did a test, go look it up. 35 women picked it out of 20 or so pistols as their #1 9 mm. Think they did a follow up test too.
    The ugly, big mistake. Take down tool. Sit down and do it 5 times in a row. It's easy. Wife does not clean pistols.
    Manual safety doesn't bother me. Wife likes it. Remember, it's for women. Don't like it, buy a Glock.
    Squishy trigger doesn't bother me. It's job is to pull, double tap, in 1 second. Don't like it, buy a PPQ. Best trigger out there.
    Both of mine have been through a recall. OOPS!
    No tool take down is coming. Wait for it.
    Walther is considering offering converting M1 to an M2. Send it in, you pay for it. My opinion, their mistake, they should pay.
    CCP is now a house gun. I now carry a Sig Sauer P232 in .380. Underwood again. Moving at 1400 fps. The .380 has grown up. Love it.
    Specific questions? Take your best shot...

Top Bottom