Look where my honey ended up

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    One of the members on Bayou Shooters is stationed at Camp Buehring in Kuwait. He contacted me and I sent him some complementary bottles of my honey. His name on BS is Sportsbud. Wish I could have got it there a little sooner as he is now headed back to the states. He did pass it on to some of his buds so it all ended up well. Just want to say thanks to Sportsbud for serving this great nation.
    dc4efb5a877c749c97539aa9e6a8381d.jpg
    f23a21a03d7745627282518d9e811eb7.jpg
    e83c72b601987a3068686586422e7311.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    Almost back home... Currently stuck in Fort Hood... Can't wait to get back home... Been about a year...

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I failed to say "Kudos Labeeman", for sending ur finest product to our military service personnel in Kuwait. That is awesome! I hope they have some biscuits or something to enjoy it on. Or in their coffee.

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    I failed to say "Kudos Labeeman", for sending ur finest product to our military service personnel in Kuwait. That is awesome! I hope they have some biscuits or something to enjoy it on. Or in their coffee.

I assure you those two are mixing that honey in their coffee... And on everything in the DEFAC... As it's pretty bad there... I really want good food... (Sitting in line to wait in another line that's why I'm on my phone lol)

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    One of the members on Bayou Shooters is stationed at Camp Buehring in Kuwait. He contacted me and I sent him some complementary bottles of my honey. His name on BS is Sportsbud. Wish I could have got it there a little sooner as he is now headed back to the states. He did pass it on to some of his buds so it all ended up well. Just want to say thanks to Sportsbud for serving this great nation.

Dilly Dilly!
    giphy.gif

Top Bottom