This is sad. Do not worry about the heart attack Take the Cash!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Opportunistic scum that they are, how is it they’ve been identified as TEENS? What the hell does their age matter when they’re committing crimes? Below is a link to another story about some TEENS. 17-18 the story says, but they dressed in black, carried a knife and some brass knucks and broke into somebody’s home late one night. All 3 took the room temp challenge. The way this snowflake generation is going, I fully expect the legal adult age to be raised to 25 under the next Democratic president that we get stuck with. Btw, the surviving accomplis is in her 20’s. Wonder if they’ll try her as an adult.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/killing-teens-burglary-test-oklahoma-stand-ground-law/story?id=46429244

Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    Opportunistic scum that they are, how is it they’ve been identified as TEENS? What the hell does their age matter when they’re committing crimes? Below is a link to another story about some TEENS. 17-18 the story says, but they dressed in black, carried a knife and some brass knucks and broke into somebody’s home late one night. All 3 took the room temp challenge. The way this snowflake generation is going, I fully expect the legal adult age to be raised to 25 under the next Democratic president that we get stuck with. Btw, the surviving accomplis is in her 20’s. Wonder if they’ll try her as an adult.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/killing-teens-burglary-test-oklahoma-stand-ground-law/story?id=46429244

This was a year and a half ago and I think it has already been through the system.

Top Bottom