Judge Kavanaughs Accuser Christine Blasey Ford history.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/bad-blood-judge-kavanaughs-mother-foreclosed-on-far-left-accusers-parents-home/

Judge Kavanaugh’s mother foreclosed on Christine Blasey Ford’s parents’ home.

Go to the Maryland Judiciary Case Search Criteria page: http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/casesearch/

In the “Case Number” search column, type 156006V and click “Get Case.”

The parents of Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser were defendants in a court case Kavanaugh’s mother ruled on 22 years ago.

That’s 13 years after the alleged incident in question took place. :rolleyes:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    According to the accuser Kavanaugh Did Not have sex with her and Did Not remove her clothes so what crime did he commit as a juvenile?

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I could only imagine the dirt and stories Trump has on most of the politicians he has wined and dined over the past fourth years. Hollywood and Washington is probably the two worst sections of society in the world. It’s like saying, *Who has better morals? ISIS or the Taliban*? I just wish he would start dropping dirt through a third party to give the left a taste of their own vile.

Last edited by a moderator:

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Why doesn’t the left jump around with their heads on fire when a 12 year old wants the morning after pill? No matter your stance on abortion, there was a sex crime committed if a young girl needs that pill.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    The story I read said she was 14 and him 16 and I guess by the state law fondling her was considered molestation

According to your interpretation of molestation almost all teen age children could be charged with molestation by heavy petting with all their clothes on.
    I am finished here.

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    According to your interpretation of molestation almost all teen age children could be charged with molestation by heavy petting with all their clothes on.
    I am finished here.
    Did you read his posts? LMAO!!! Dang
    Pretty sure none of that was his interpretation as you say and his posts reflect that.

If I say things like “supposedly” and “I guess by state law fondling is considered molestation” yada yada, I’m keeping a neutral stance. Just for the record, in case you wanna challenge me on anything.

Last edited:

bulldog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Ruston
    Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser

Q - Where did this incident with Judge Kavanaugh happen?
    CBF - I don’t remember.

Q - When did this incident happen?
    CBF - I don’t remember.

Q - Who else was there?
    CBF - I don’t remember.

Q - How did you get there?
    CBF- I don’t remember

Q - Can you at least tell us how old you where, what year it happened?
    CBF- I don’t remember

Q - Do you have anything else to add?
    CBF - Yes, It was such a horrible incident, I’ll remember it forever.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    The other person in the room, Mark Judge, has said it did not happen. His character is being attacked now, mostly for the satire he has written in the past. Don't know the guy, don't care, just sayin...

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I read this as a last minute attempt by the Democrats to discredit Mr. Kavanaugh. This woman comes forth about a purported sexual molestation that occurred 35 + years ago in high school. And we don't even know if it ever occurred.

Last minute attempt to derail his SCOTUS approval, last minute attempt to tarnish his good reputation.

jcm055

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Ruston LA
    Last minute as in trying to get his confirmation pushed back beyond the mid-terms where I'm afraid the Senate may swing back blue. It's sickening anyone is even dignifying her accusation.

meauxcg

Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    May 27, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    The woman has no proof and is just stirring the pot. Her accusations are really damaging his reputation. Can he file suit ? They played the game well with the letter to feinstein and not through proper police channels filing a police report where she can get criminally charged for filing a false report or for perjury if actually testifying.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Last minute as in trying to get his confirmation pushed back beyond the mid-terms where I'm afraid the Senate may swing back blue. It's sickening anyone is even dignifying her accusation.

And it seems to be working. 1200 WWL news just reported Ford wants an FBI investigation before she testifies before the Senate. Read more delays. Since when does an accuser have the right to establish protocol or the schedule of any investigations?

Total and utter BS!

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    And it seems to be working. 1200 WWL news just reported Ford wants an FBI investigation before she testifies before the Senate. Read more delays. Since when does an accuser have the right to establish protocol or the schedule of any investigations?

Total and utter BS!
    Saw that last night on Laura Ingraham's show last night.
    She has a good show on DVR. She does get some good guest at times, As well as shows some good clips

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I'll be brief!

It is one thing to be a scumbag politician. It is a worse thing to be a democrat politician. But what is even worse is a citizen that follows these slugs blindly and cheers them on.

Any citizen that believes what these Democrats are doing to this Judge, this current Administration, and this country is a noble or good thing; is a useless existence on our planet.

As for the scumbag democrat politicians? They are complete garbage, but at least they have a greedy self-serving interest in all of this. Power and money!

There is no excuse for a citizen cheerleader. On either side!

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    fq0c4h14ojwfu8kufkk.jpeg

cvauqihvb0udx6criv7i.jpg

bomilj189g3d4zt58m3e.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom