Don't Put That Mattress there

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    The problem these two idiots have is that they made a choice to go outside with firearms to confront their neighbor over trash. Since they knew that this guy was prone to violence they escalated the situation with their actions. Stand you ground does not apply when you brandish a weapon. You are the aggressor at that point. Hot head should have went back inside and called the cops and with the video Dipshit 1 and his son would have went to jail. They will spend a long time in jail, rightly so. Self Defense only applies when you defend yourself. Knowingly going into a situation you know to be dangerous with your gun out takes your defense away.

Pull the trigger, accept the consequences. Two guys should have known better.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The problem these two idiots have is that they made a choice to go outside with firearms to confront their neighbor over trash. Since they knew that this guy was prone to violence they escalated the situation with their actions. Stand you ground does not apply when you brandish a weapon. You are the aggressor at that point. Hot head should have went back inside and called the cops and with the video Dipshit 1 and his son would have went to jail. They will spend a long time in jail, rightly so. Self Defense only applies when you defend yourself. Knowingly going into a situation you know to be dangerous with your gun out takes your defense away.

Pull the trigger, accept the consequences. Two guys should have known better.

If the videos indicates that a bat was hurled at the older "shirtless" dumbass before the shootings began, how do you not see the argument that he feared for his life or thought he was in imminent danger of bodily harm? Let's assume they have a history between them, and let's assume the hothead took the same angry approach to every run-in with the neighbors; threatening to assault them or kill them. He most certainly DID specifically threaten to kill them each on several occasions in the video. Now he has a bat in his hands. Do you not think that one good whack of a wooden bat to the human skull would not be sufficient to put a man in a coma, or kill him? Remember how big this guy was?

I would surmise that these three have all mouthed off before to each other and threats of death were present. I would also assume, judging by how calm the older dumbass was, that he appreciated the gravity of this situation. That will be looked at, along with the history between them. The older guy very calmly told the dead man walking several times, "He was not going to allow him to hurt them (or words to that effect)!" Let's also assume the older dumbass knew the hothead was a serial hothead, and then knew of the many run-ins he has on his record to that end. Do you think he should have not taken this guy serious when the guy told him repeatedly he was going to kill them both while he was just a few steps away with a bat?

How many of you guys that CC don't know not to allow anyone within two arms lengths of you, ever? Concealed or not, this old dude was one whack away from being killed in an instant. There were several instances where they were inches apart from each other.

Of course this will be played in court, and I could be wrong; but like every video of a crime on the internet, we do not have all the facts. The only thing I see that is cut and dry in this incident is a guy is dead, and two people shot him. Hindsight is 20/20! Don't waste your time talking about what they SHOULD have done; they are passed that now!

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    If the videos indicates that a bat was hurled at the older "shirtless" dumbass before the shootings began, how do you not see the argument that he feared for his life or thought he was in imminent danger of bodily harm? Let's assume they have a history between them, and let's assume the hothead took the same angry approach to every run-in with the neighbors; threatening to assault them or kill them. He most certainly DID specifically threaten to kill them each on several occasions in the video. Now he has a bat in his hands. Do you not think that one good whack of a wooden bat to the human skull would not be sufficient to put a man in a coma, or kill him? Remember how big this guy was?

I would surmise that these three have all mouthed off before to each other and threats of death were present. I would also assume, judging by how calm the older dumbass was, that he appreciated the gravity of this situation. That will be looked at, along with the history between them. The older guy very calmly told the dead man walking several times, "He was not going to allow him to hurt them (or words to that effect)!" Let's also assume the older dumbass knew the hothead was a serial hothead, and then knew of the many run-ins he has on his record to that end. Do you think he should have not taken this guy serious when the guy told him repeatedly he was going to kill them both while he was just a few steps away with a bat?

How many of you guys that CC don't know not to allow anyone within two arms lengths of you, ever? Concealed or not, this old dude was one whack away from being killed in an instant. There were several instances where they were inches apart from each other.

Of course this will be played in court, and I could be wrong; but like every video of a crime on the internet, we do not have all the facts. The only thing I see that is cut and dry in this incident is a guy is dead, and two people shot him. Hindsight is 20/20! Don't waste your time talking about what they SHOULD have done; they are passed that now!

The video clearly shows the bat was thrown after the first 2 shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firemanwade

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA

This is a easy case. They are no good guys. It boils down to this, you cannot place yourself in harm's way and then claim self defense. Hard to claim I feared for my life so I brought a gun to confront my neighbor about his trash habits. First thing taught to me about carrying a gun was that you must avoid a confrontation if you can or you might end up in the can

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    This is a easy case. They are no good guys. It boils down to this, you cannot place yourself in harm's way and then claim self defense. Hard to claim I feared for my life so I brought a gun to confront my neighbor about his trash habits. First thing taught to me about carrying a gun was that you must avoid a confrontation if you can or you might end up in the can
    Ding Ding Ding! This!
    And this is why they will do time. They had no business going into the street packing guns to fight about someone putting refuse where it belongs. Regardless of the dead guy’s history, the gun toters started and ultimately finished the freak show and they will pay the price. Be it manslaughter or what have you, they will be charged, tried and I’m fairly certain convicted.

D_behrnes

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    Zachary
    There’s a company that’s started making these lowers. Where most companies put their logo or design they put the picture below in that spot.

Attachments

• 0AE8F7C5-7A21-44A6-A40D-58A254BCC40D.jpeg
      0AE8F7C5-7A21-44A6-A40D-58A254BCC40D.jpeg
      40.3 KB · Views: 31
    • 591DC455-9885-403D-A674-8FB165C862DC.png
      591DC455-9885-403D-A674-8FB165C862DC.png
      108.5 KB · Views: 30
    • E23D89C7-6C10-461D-BE7C-D1929F15CEB2.jpeg
      E23D89C7-6C10-461D-BE7C-D1929F15CEB2.jpeg
      47.8 KB · Views: 17

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    I have a strong suspicion that all of the other neighbors are happy. Happy dipshit #1 is dead and the father/son dipshit duo are in jail. Now they can all live in relative peace.... Funny how things kind of work themselves out.

Top Bottom