WTT: M16A4gery with kac m5 ras For trade

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

dontshootmebrah

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    metairie, LA
    It's breaking my heart to do this but up for sale is my M16 A4. Upper is a PSA 20 in 1 in 7 twist Barrel with an MPI inspected Bolt with the full auto carrier. Lower is the poverty Pony Anderson with a burnell's retro M16 A1 length stock. Rear sight is a matech US Army rear sight with the correct notches for a 20 inch barrel at 300M zero. Handguard is a KAC M5 Ras with rail panels and KAC virta grip. Rifle is used several hundred rounds without a single hiccup or issue. Rifle come with a large assortment of magazines if I'm not mistaken about 12, four of them are Lancer L5 mags the rest or polymer and a mix of some Surplus aluminum. this is my most boring gun in my collection because it is very accurate and reliable. As of this moment it has a Franklin gen 3 binary firing system trigger group, which is listed separately but can sell with. The only trade I would be interested in is a braced AK pistol and cash looking to get 700 for just the rifle and magazines 900 with the trigger. In the Metairie area text is best 504 758 7 four four 6

Attachments

• IMAG0693.jpg
      IMAG0693.jpg
      204.9 KB · Views: 146
    • IMAG0692.jpg
      IMAG0692.jpg
      206.9 KB · Views: 127
    Last edited:

dontshootmebrah

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    metairie, LA
    Safety selector has 3 positions with bfs gen 3. If you felt strongly enough to sit here and comment the way you did you could have just p.m. to me and ask me these questions.

enigmedic

Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Sep 14, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Nice rifle, and don't waste your breath on these clowns. I've been in this circle better than 30 years, and every couple of years there is a new crop of whiz-bang novice experts dying to school someone, other than their classmates, on the nuances between M14 and M16 platforms. Unless you are their father, it's not your job to educate them.

dontshootmebrah

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    metairie, LA
    Are the majority of people that I meet on this site are amazing great people, you're always going to run into a few extra specials though. By the way buyer backed out so this is back up for sale

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Nice rifle, and don't waste your breath on these clowns. I've been in this circle better than 30 years, and every couple of years there is a new crop of whiz-bang novice experts dying to school someone, other than their classmates, on the nuances between M14 and M16 platforms. Unless you are their father, it's not your job to educate them.

So why did the OP modify his main title after I posted above? Modified it to "M16A4gery". I'm no expert but calling it something it is not just irritates me, less than honest. Misleading people and potential buyers.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom