Defense Distributed Cody setup?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Yeah, I heard about this on the radio and immediately thought BS. What law agency in the US would hunt down someone in Thailand over a sex charge? The ATF, that’s who....

And let’s clarify: Supposedly, he met with a 16(?) year old hooker and paid her $500 for consensual sex. Did she go and file a statutory rape report thereafter? Did she have second thoughts after she spent the money? How did any law enforcement agency know anything about anything? This stinks to high heaven. I’m sure most sane Americans know why he was really hunted down, but seeing as he’s raped some innocent little girl, who cares what they do to him, right? This is classic ABC agency tactics. He will likely hang himself from a doorknob soon...

Last edited:

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Supposedly sex with a minor and they have the info from her phone I think. Now peeps be doing stupid stuff all the time but the odds seem pretty high that she goes to the police and they happen to have video footage from every place they went to that night to corroborate her story. I mean if cameras were always that good then how do people get away with murder we could ID them from the security cams everytime.

I hate to put on my tinfoil hate but geez.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/reason.com/blog/2018/09/21/cody-wilson-3d-printed-gun-pioneer-arres/amp

Better article. Seems that revoking your passport (even after you leave the country?) is grounds for (read loophole) handing over a*fugitive* even if that country does not have a formal extradition treaty in place.
    The internet sight where he met the hooker requires users to confirm or attest that they are 18 yrs or older.
    She solicited money for sex. And suddenly decided to go through all the trouble of reporting the meeting as something other? Telling law enforcement every step they made for surveillance video corroboration. I’m assuming there was no physical evidence to support the sexual act at this point.
    Yeah, this is a set up... somebody pass that Reynolds wrap please..

Last edited:

Cbzr1107

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 7, 2018
    Covington
    No need for tin foil or saran wrap for that matter.

I don't recall reading that there were video cameras at every location they went to, just at the hotel. Which is common. Umm...very common. About as common as a camera on an atm. If they have him on video at other places, are those places that don't usually have cameras?

Criminals run. He ran. Simple enough.

They have text messages from her phone. I'd guess they pulled records from his too by now.

Was this "loophole" they used to get him back from Taiwan recently created? Or has it been there for awhile so that when criminals go on the run, we can bring them back?

Ok, the guy is 30. And thought she was 18. While legal, that should scream to everyone he probably has some tendencies. I'm sorry, but there's no reason a 30yo should be going after an 18yo. On top of that, considering she said she was 18, he should have verified.

It's embarrassing really that people are sticking up for him or calling this a conspiracy. I would love to be proven wrong by new evidence. But until that happens.....

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    They went to various places and it wasn't just a hotel they had him at a fast food place also. It just seems weird that every place they went and corroborates her story all had cameras working and in the right place to catch them.

Guys go after young girls all the time. Don't get hung up on 18yo how many Hollywood/rich guys are dating girls 20 or 30 years younger than them and no one cares. I mean if she would have been 18 that is legal no matter what anyone says. Once you hit the age of consent years between is just a number and not an indication of anything.

There was no loophole for extradition if your government cancels your passport then your are traveling illegally and will be deported back to your home country. Just seems extreme in this case because how many people run from crimes and I have never heard of this happening before to get a person deported back to the US without there being an extradition treaty. Maybe Taiwan had the law about the passport being canceled on the books and that is how they got him. I mena look at Roman Polanski that **** has been free forever but for some reason they haven't gotten his ass back here to go to jail for one reson or another and he rapped a nine year old or something sick like that and not just a 17year old passing herself off as 18.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom