ACOG knockoffs

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    It depends on how much you're willing to spend to take a chance. There's one on sale now that looks to have the Trijicon markings. But for the price they're selling it for, you can order two from china and almost have enough leftover for an RMR.

Hunting Riflescope ACOG 4X32 Real Fiber Optics Red Green Illuminated Chevron Glass Etched Reticle Tactical Optical Sight

Obviously, I wouldn't suggest putting it on a weapon you may rely on to protect yourself and others. But I grabbed an RMR for around $35-40 and it's been decent so far. It's sitting on a dedicated 22LR AR pistol.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    If it’s for an airsoft or rimfire rifle, go for it. Anything else I would pass, it’ll dissapoint you even as a range toy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lsufan1971

Rating - 100%
    121   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    Zachary,La
    are any of them worth fooling with? Do any have the triangular point of aim?.

There is a reason they cost so much. Don’t waste you’re money on a fake. I have a TA51 and TA11.The glass is super clear, there are tough as hell and the ranging reticle are second to none. Save your $$$ and buy the real deal.

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    I remember that Primary Arms has something similiar to the ACOGs but when I looked they had the standard 3x horseshoe and circle reticle not the triangle. They do have the new Cyclops reticle that has the triangle aim point but it is only available in a 1x optic right now but you could throw a 3x magnifier behind it.

I have a few primary arms optics and have had no issues.

On the other hand they do have 1x-6x scopes that have triangle aim points so you do have options.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I'd like to try before spending that kind of money... I'm looking for the sharp aim point. I'll have to take a look at the primary arms offerings (but OTOH, I've heard their customer service is not good...).

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Sure your not thinking of Palmetto State Armory? I have heard people have issues with them but Primary Arms has always gotten great customer reviews. They are a shop in Houston and the times I have orderd from them the parts are shipped same day and get here in 1 or 2 days.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom