Introduction

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cajun_Ammo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2018
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Good Evening everyone,

My name is Mitchell Wedebrand and I'm new here but also becoming a site sponsor. A little about me... I'm 30 years old and reside in Baton Rouge, LA. I'm originally from Arizona where I joined the Navy out of High school and did 6 years active duty as an FMF Corpsman. After my enlistment was up, I did a short stint as a private security contractor before moving to Louisiana for my now wife. My wife and I have our first child on the way and is a boy! We are very excited. Also, I got my undergrad from Liberty University, am currently enrolled working on my MBA and I as of recently am now managing a company called Cajun Ammo. I'm new to this industry and really enjoying it so far. I thought I knew a lot because of my military background but quickly realized my knowledge didn't even scratch the surface. I am learning so much and look forward to tapping into the wealth of knowledge from the members of this forum! Please visit the website, https://www.cajunammo.com/ and feel free to give me any feedback that you think may help make it better and don't hesitate to fill that cart up! :D

We are located in Baton Rouge and I'm currently working on getting our store front squared away. If you ever have any questions feel free to contact me through the information provided at the bottom. Also, feel free to reach out if you see anything you like but have issues with the price. I have a passion for helping out customers wherever I can. I look forward to doing business with many of you and thank you for taking the time to read my introduction! God Bless.

Mitchell Wedebrand
    Operations Manager
    mitchell@cajunammo.com
    225-242-9830
    cajunammo.com
    88armory.com

wcweir3

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Gonzales, LA
    Welcome aboard from the Swamp