Glocktober

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cajun_Ammo

Aug 27, 2018
    Baton Rouge, LA
    For the month of October, Cajun Ammo is dropping prices on Glock pistols all the way down to the MAP (minimum advertised pricing). That means all Glock prices have been reduced as low as the manufacturer allows us to advertise them! And to help set you up right, you'll also receive a BLACKHAWK! Sportster range bag, half off with your purchase. If you've been thinking about buying your first Glock or have been thinking about buying another one, Glocktober is the time! Smash the link provided to shop our entire Glock pistol inventory.

****PUT THE GLOCK IN YOUR CHECKOUT TO SEE THE DISCOUNT!! THE ADVERTISED PRICE IS AT MAP, BUT ONCE YOU ADD IT TO YOUR CART, YOU WILL SEE THE DISCOUNT APPLIED****

https://www.cajunammo.com/handguns/semi-automatic-handguns?manufacturer=16&page=1

Last edited:

Ben Karns

Dec 2, 2017
    Covington, LA
    Got it!

Do we pick up locally? Assuming that sales tax will be realized in transaction as well...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Cajun_Ammo

Aug 27, 2018
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Got it!

Do we pick up locally? Assuming that sales tax will be realized in transaction as well...

You can pick it up locally or we can transfer it to an FFL of your choosing. When you are completing your check out, you have an option to have it shipped to an FFL address. If you are getting the firearm shipped to an FFL outside of Louisiana, there will be no charge for sales tax. However, there will be a shipping cost.

Ben Karns

Dec 2, 2017
    Covington, LA
    Hey Bayou Shooter do business with this guy, great prices great service!

I bought 2 for glocktober

Top Bottom