SOLD: Mauser ES340 .22 Single Shot

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Verbal Kint

I dunno
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hammond
    Recently picked up this Mauser ES340, but really need cash to get a couple of car projects moving... so up it goes.

Really nice example. Think it is late 20s production. All original, un-sanded, un-messed with. Appears to be all matched (I have not disassembled it to check number on stock). Apparently these are pretty collectible and people "ask" pretty steep prices for them on Gunbroker. These sellers are, however, more optimistic (or patient) than me. So, here is a potential money making opportunity for somebody...or a chance to get one of these on the cheap (relatively speaking).

$550 takes it. not really interested in trades (unless you happen to have a running small-block Chevy and/or Turbo 350 transmission). Only firearm trade I would consider right now would be a CETME.

FTF only. Located in Hammond, travel between Baton Rouge and Slidell frequently. Please PM me if interested.

Attachments

• es3401.jpg
      es3401.jpg
      269.4 KB · Views: 55
    • es3402.jpg
      es3402.jpg
      232.2 KB · Views: 26
    Last edited:

Verbal Kint

I dunno
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hammond
    Wednesday bump...

Still have this thing. All reasonable offers considered. Might even consider some that aren't so reasonable. Need stuff for the project cars, don't feel like hearing the wife gripe.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom