Judge Kavanaugh vote results in Senate today

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Recommendations?

You should get some Bitcoin :P (I see you editing your post over there :ninja:)

I'm not knocking crown as I like Crown. I have three different types of Crown here and five bottles in total, currently. Crown is great mixed with ginger ale or Sprite, but I am just not the biggest fan of it neat or on ice. For something in a similar price point, I prefer Johnny Walker Black or Makers, though I typically wouldn't get Makers neat either.

In a slightly higher price point, if you want something easy to find, JW Gold/Green are easy and consistent. Other good options are MacAllen 15 or Belvenie 12 or 15.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Fify....

What.. too soon? Haven’t had enuff Crown yet?

LOL. I don't like to wish death on anyone (besides terrorists) - it just seems like bad karma to me. If she did pass away, I wouldn't be too sad though!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I believe so. With how long people are living nowadays, we are seeing a higher frequency of these degenerative cognitive disorders. What if we have a SCJ that is so out of his/her mind that they refuse to step down, but cant even remember how to brush their teeth? Age limit wound be appropriate IMO. It would be nice if every SCJ had the wherewithal to step down when the time comes, but some may hold out for politcal reasons.

I know she had some pressure from the left to step down while Obama was in office so that she could be replaced by another liberal judge. That ship has sailed and now the Left are praying she holds on until the senate flips D or for Trump to leave office.

Is there a safeguard in place to remove an incompetent justice? I know that would wipe out 1/2 of Congress. But seriously what could be done? Will she be able to hear cases from Trembling Hills Nursing Home?

There is no mechanism in the Constitution to force a Justice off of the SC other than impeachment; and that requires a crime. She must retire, die, or smash an ashtray over Brett Kavanaugh's head in front of witnesses. Wait.....she is a democrat, so the standard for witnessing and corroborating her commit the assault would be too high, she will have to just die or quit.

In seriousness, there should be at least an honest debate about having a Constitutional Convention assembled to impart age limits. This would not affect Ginsburg because the process would take longer than she may have to actually live. This would have an impact on Stephen Breyer (80), however. Without any input thus far, I would probably be good with 85 being the time to go.

Top Bottom