You guys have to see this video.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Wow... I mean wow. That is scary. Props to the RO for jumping in.

I do disagree with saying the guy should "be beaten" or "banned for life". If he's a smart ass that won't listen yes... If he's just a guy who has only seen actors playing with guns on TV and movies then try to educate him. Would you rather teach and pull someone in the community or push them away and have him complain about the gun culture guys being a-holes?

(I am admittedly trying to be positive here. The guy's low on common sense and the Darwin scale)
    The things that earned me a proper ass whooping in my youth were never repeated. My father knew what he was doing. Just sayin’.

SouthernUnderGod

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2016
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The things that earned me a proper ass whooping in my youth were never repeated. My father knew what he was doing. Just sayin’.

This reminds me of something I heard when I was about 12. I was just starting to be invited on hunts with grownups.

My uncle and I were riding with another man and we stopped along the road to pickup his son. The men had been talking to me about hunting safety. As his son got in the back of the station wagon the man asked, “Did you unload that gun?”

The boy said that he did. There was a follow up question that I think was really meant for my benefit. “Why do you need to unload your rifle before you get in the car,” he asked?

“Because you’re gonna beat my ass if I don’t,” the boy replied.

I think the man was expecting a response that would tie back to the instructions they had been giving me beforehand about firearm safety.

Everyone laughed. I got the point anyway. It’s too bad that so many youngsters don’t have anyone to teach them firearm safety. It’s apparent that adults aren’t getting it either.

On “Shooting Gallery” this week they showed a range that requires all users to watch a safety video. Once you complete it, you get a card that’s good for a year. If you can’t show the card or if it expires, you can’t access the facilities without going through another safety briefing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    If he's just a guy who has only seen actors playing with guns on TV and movies then try to educate him. Would you rather teach and pull someone in the community or push them away and have him complain about the gun culture guys being a-holes?

)

Cousin of a friend of mine - an actor "playing around with guns" killed himself with a prop gun.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon-Erik_Hexum

"ALL guns are ALWAYS loaded" is a good rule for a good reason.

Top Bottom