New range in Gonzales in 2019

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swampfoxx

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA
    I remember hearing something about it 2 or 3 years ago when they were building Rouse's, and I lived nearby. It didn't materialize then, and I don't know any more about it.

Gatorbug

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    Gonzales
    This is from facebook, they also show a billboard near Wal Mart in Gonzales. I hope it comes to be, would be nice to have a range close by.

COMING SOON TO GONZALES, LA IN 2019! (Will be located on Airline Hwy across from Supreme Chevrolet)

12 Lane Indoor Range and Retail Store!! 25 yard lanes and all calibers up to .50 BMG will be permitted. Retail will stock all major brand firearms, accessories, ammunition, and tactical gear.

Purchase your annual range membership now through December 31 and get 3 FREE MONTHS!!! (15 Months for the Price of 12!!!) HURRY Number of Memberships are LIMITED!!! Memberships are filling fast with this special!!

Call, Message or Email us for more information or to get your application! Memberships@IronSightsWeaponry.com

Share this post to spread the word around Ascension and Baton Rouge area!!

First Responder/Military/LE Discounts available! Corporate Discounts also available!

Check out their FB page Iron Sights Weaponry for more information.

Last edited:

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Is this related to the place that was going to be near rouses, that was selling memberships but never happened? Wonder what happened to those that had prepaid memberships?

Across from supreme is a gas station and car wash, coy’s diesel. The other across is the supreme overflow lot and it’s not really big enough is it? Wonder where they mean by “across from”. Not much real estate left there.

Last edited:

Isgc2019

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2019
    Gonzales, la
    Hi everyone, I'm Mike the owner of Iron Sights Gun co., the new range coming to Gonzales. We are not nor are we related to any previously attempted ranges in or around Ascension Parish.

We are currently working on finalizing the facility design and features. We will keep everyone posted as we progress.

More info can be found on our website as well. Www.ironsightsgunco.com

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Hi everyone, I'm Mike the owner of Iron Sights Gun co., the new range coming to Gonzales. We are not nor are we related to any previously attempted ranges in or around Ascension Parish.

We are currently working on finalizing the facility design and features. We will keep everyone posted as we progress.

More info can be found on our website as well. Www.ironsightsgunco.com

When you get it up and running feel free to build another one in Livingston Parish.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom