not mine ULTRA RARS SKS SNIPER MODEL for sale!!!! AMAZING!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oppsImissed

Rating - 94.6%
    35   2   0
    Sep 3, 2012
    somewhere south of I12
    That mount looks every bit of wrong.
    There were a few that used the M79 type scope. And a few that had a ON4 type mount. Or Maybe a ON2 cant
    remember.
    Either way the 2 mounts looked like a Nagant mount or what's common on the AK. That rifle has been for sale on a few auctions. The guys on SKS boards picked it apart. It was also talked about on Gunboards.

meauxcg

Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    May 27, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I dont there there is such thing as a "sniper model". And was there ever a SKS military issue with a scope mount? I thought all scope/optic mounts were purely commercial?

oppsImissed

Rating - 94.6%
    35   2   0
    Sep 3, 2012
    somewhere south of I12
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I dont there there is such thing as a "sniper model". And was there ever a SKS military issue with a scope mount? I thought all scope/optic mounts were purely commercial?

There has been a lot of talk about this. There are a few documented rifles that were converted during war time. But there is zero documentation stating that a specific arsenal did the conversions. Most experts believe that it was more of a field fitted accessory. The Soviets explained that the rifle was never intended to be a long range precision weapon. So why waist time with a scope?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom