WTS: Ruger P90 45

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dwhaley929

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Dec 14, 2016
    Baton Rouge LA
    Found some more goodies. Holster, ammo. Corbon and Black Talon are both missing 4 rounds.

viewer.php
    [/URL][/IMG]

dwhaley929

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Dec 14, 2016
    Baton Rouge LA
    I'll probably bump this thread a couple of times and then just keep it. It's really a sweet shooting gun with real light kick for a .45. I was going to say I have too many 45s that that's just ludicrous. What was I thinking. :dunno:

saxmanson

Hardly Newbie
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Jan 3, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    LOL, my sentiments exactly with my own three pistols in 45acp caliber! I don't currently own the Ruger P90 and they may not be glamorous by today's standards but they work every time and they are built to last like a tempered steel crow bar...

dwhaley929

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Dec 14, 2016
    Baton Rouge LA
    LOL, my sentiments exactly with my own three pistols in 45acp caliber! I don't currently own the Ruger P90 and they may not be glamorous by today's standards but they work every time and they are built to last like a tempered steel crow bar...

Yep. I've always liked Rugers a lot, autos and wheel guns. They were and still are a little less expensive but very reliable. I've owned a few (and still do) and never had a single problem with any of them.

BarneyFife

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    North of BR
    I had one of these and had well over 5000 rounds through it without one issue. VERY accurate pistol too.

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    I also had a P90DC and wish I still had it..not the prettiest thing in the world but functioned perfectly and as Barney said, very accurate! The only thing I did was replace the grips with Hogues and that was it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom