WTS: Sako Quad complete set and more

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    I've decided to go ahead and let go of this kit, and everything I have for it. All of the barrels have been shot, but the 22lr pencil barrel has the most rounds down it at about 750-1000.
    The rest have 300rds max. The original 4 barrels (.22lr, .22mag, 17 mach2, 17hmr) have all been threaded 1/2x28. The Lija match bull barrels are .22lr and 17hrm. There is some very slight surface corrosion in a spot or two on the Lija barrels but it's entirely cosmetic and can hardly be felt. It will polish off easy with no issue, but I just wanted to note it. The Manners MCS-T4 Quad trainer is weighted but has not been bedded. The action wears a DIP 25moa rail and bolt handle. The kit comes with a 5rd and 10rd mag in each round size (.22lr/17mach2 and .22mag/17hmr). I have all of the original paperwork including the Quad DVD that came with it. The case has some slight damage underneath the handle (see pics) where it was packed next to another hard case in the backseat of the truck.

I can only vouch for the accuracy of the stock .22lr and the Lija 17hrm barrels. Both shoot well under 1/2moa at 50yds and the Lija 17hmr is a laser at 100yds. I'm asking $2000 + shipping in the conus for everything. No trades considered. If interested email me at thetedeo25@yahoo.com.

ADthUYWh2TiqejAj6

ADthUYWh2TiqejAj6

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom