Range Bag Giveaway

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cajun_Ammo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2018
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I've been running a BLACKHAWK! range bag giveaway on our social media pages but I'm not getting the participation I'd hoped for, so I thought I'd let you guys know about it as well. I'll just copy and paste the rules for it that are on our FB page and put up links.

The intended goal was to get people to sign up for our special offer emails. So, if you don't have Facebook or Instagram but would be interested in receiving periodic emails about exclusive deals we run and stuff like that, just PM me your email address. I don't blast spam like some do with their mailers. Bi-monthly most of the time.

**GLOCKTOBER GIVEAWAY**
    Up for grabs is a BLACKHAWK! 73sb00k pistol range bag OR a BLACKHAWK! 74sb04bk rifle range bag. The choice is yours if you win.

READ AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY TO BE ENTERED TO WIN.
    1 .Like and share this post
    2. Like the Cajun Ammo FB page (if you already haven’t.)
    3. GO TO PAGE AND HIT EMAIL BUTTON, EMAIL ME WHICH BAG YOU WANT.
    4. Tag a friend in the comments. 1 tag per comment up to 10 tags. Each tag is an entry.

All of the directions need to be followed to be entered. This will be against Instagram entries as well, so head to Instagram and enter up to 10 comments there as well for another 10 entries! A winner will be chosen and announced on October, 22nd.

https://www.facebook.com/cajunammo
    https://www.instagram.com/cajun_ammo/

43823118_1694005770727249_4476100124300279808_n.jpg
    43879621_1694005760727250_1981008250295812096_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
    Top Bottom