Saudi Arabia Murders Journalist

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    So this has been in the news for a while now. The Saudis have been pinned into a corner because the journalist went in and never came out (alive or in one piece). Apparently the Saudis have come out saying once the journalist entered the embassy, a physics altercation ensued secondary to a verbal argument that lead to the death of said journalist. This stinks to high heaven IMO. Some poor Saudi embassy employees will take the fall and probably be publicly executed to protect the crown prince.

Thoughts?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Consider where the journalist was from, who he worked for, that he was actually killed in an embassy on Turkish soil, and that we are knee deep in an arms deal with the Saudi’s at the moment, among other things... all I smell is provocative international incident.
    I got no problems taking a wait and see attitude on this one.

Add to all that, we probably don’t have 10% of the facts....did the guy go in presenting as a threat? Did they attempt to detain him and he resisted to the point of death? So many variables, do many false narratives... and the hype about his Apple Watch supposedly capturing the ordeal to the cloud? We may know who killed Kennedy, who blew up the twin towers and where that lost airliner and all those passengers on that Malaysia flight really wound up before we solve this one Danno.

Last edited:

falshooter

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Ponchatoula/Hammond
    Why the hell would any red blooded American give a **** anyways ?

Muslims killing Muslims... been going on for 1000's of years..

The ONLY reason this is still being yapped about is the fact he worked as a contributor for CNN

If he worked for FOX NEWS this would have been a 1 day story and barely mentioned by the MSM Fake News lapdogs

Good riddance !! One less American Hater

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Well if Saudis are assassinating people in foreign countries (even in their own embassy) that is a problem. It’s like saying the assassination of those former Russian’s in hiding in the UK was no big deal, *Russians killing Russians*. Don’t get me wrong, I think the journalist was a worthless POS, but assassination of citizens in foreign countries is an issue to worry about. Crossing a line IMO. Still a lot of info pending, and it very well could have been secondary to an altercation. Just sounds too convenient.

Top Bottom