Caravan

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I think you are right. Mexico must have offered them help. Where else would they have gotten the trucks, and people movers they are hanging off of in the media outlet coverage... lol... this turned into a huge shitstorm fast. I really hope not, but the way it's looking, I'm thinking there is going to be blood shed. And probably alot of it.

BlueShamu

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    D'town
    Got in an argument with my wife one time...decided I would show her and walk home...made it 17 miles in dress socks and Skechers casual shoes...couldn’t make the last 5 miles because both feet were one big blister from heel to toe!

Somebody has organized this effort and somebody is paying for this effort. You don’t suddenly have 5000-7500 people up and decide one day, at the same time...let’s march on the US. I would bet a dollar to a donut, there is additional financial incentives at work here; besides the land of the free.

Danny Abear

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Brusly, La.
    Got in an argument with my wife one time...decided I would show her and walk home...made it 17 miles in dress socks and Skechers casual shoes...couldn’t make the last 5 miles because both feet were one big blister from heel to toe!

Somebody has organized this effort and somebody is paying for this effort. You don’t suddenly have 5000-7500 people up and decide one day, at the same time...let’s march on the US. I would bet a dollar to a donut, there is additional financial incentives at work here; besides the land of the free.

Agree, where are they getting food and water from? Where are they sleeping?
    We already have the Cajun Navy, maybe we need a Cajun Army too.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    One night this week Laura Ingraham showed what looked like new if not almost new busloads of them as well as truckloads of persons handing out water. I am sure they are getting help from outsiders who have big $. As well as tghe Mexican Goverment who wants them in and out. As they would rather them be a burden on the USA than Mexico.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John1994
    Top Bottom