Problem with renewal

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Barry J

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Thibodaux
    I would think a reason for not wanting to sign is to protect themselves from lawsuits. If they sign saying you are ok to carry and you go out and shoot someone, they will be sued.

BlackWaterFish

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2018
    Metairie, LA
    I would think a reason for not wanting to sign is to protect themselves from lawsuits. If they sign saying you are ok to carry and you go out and shoot someone, they will be sued.

The reason is that people with depression can be or become suicidal and shoot themselves. Clearly the people on this thread saying the doctor should be called out or is anti gun doesn't know anyone who has killed themselves with a firearm. Grow up. Not everything is about the 2nd. And consider yourselves lucky.that you dont know what your talking about with depression or PTSD. I know some very tough guys who ended things with a firearm.

pyreaux

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 5, 2009
    BRLA
    Doctor prescribed the meds, but is unwilling to document if she believes the symptoms she prescribed med for should prevent someone from having a permit or not. To me, if she can't make that call then maybe she shouldn't be prescribing the meds in the first place. She could certainly recommend against if she chose. I wouldn't want to go to this doctor purely for her prescribing meds she doesn't care to take responsibility for.

Top Bottom