Looking for a person or company to set some 4x4 and 6 x6 post in my back yard.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I am looking for someone to set some 4x4 and 6x6 fence post for a retaining wall I am building. I want some one that can get it done in one or two days. I do not want it to string out for a week or more. With that being said, it will be way more 4x4s than 6x6s and they will only stick out the ground 2 ft at the max. I will supply the post and you will supply the cement and labor. I think the total linear feet will be around 100. I want to set a post every 5 feet so you are looking at approx. 20 post. Please call or text me at 225-978-2403 so we can talk in more detail about the job. There is easy access to my back yard so you can easily get equipment or your truck near the work sight.

swampfoxx

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA
    Are you physically unable to use a power auger? I am 64 and a handheld is getting too much for me to handle, so when I built my fence last year, I rented one of these:

https://aaarentall.com/site.php?pageID=28&iteminfo=1&productID=640

Pulls behind your car/truck, and is pretty easy to move around the yard. Drill hole, drop in post, put in half a bag of quick-dry QuickCrete (red bag), gallon of water. EZ peasy.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom