WTS: For Sale : Used Citizen BV1080-18A EcoDrive and HMT Jamata Hand Wind w/ orange face

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Revolvergeek

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Greetings all,
    Bought too many watches last year and need to clear out a few of the ones that I am not wearing.

xlarge.jpg

large.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

large.jpg

Used Citizen BV1080-18A EcoDrive with off-white face and black hands and markings and a red sub seconds at 6. Second owner, I bought it to use as a work dress watch but it is really just a little too big for that for me. Back on original khaki canvas strap with box and papers. Just realized that I never too the clear plastic film off the back. Usual scuffs and small scratches on the case and polished bezel from wear around the office, but no serious damage and no functional issues: $90

large.jpg

large.jpg

Used HMT jamata hand wind mechanical with orange face and black hands, on cheap black faux leather strap. This is a smaller watch, 34-36mm? Winds and runs, but I have not timed it and I assume it is like every other HMT I ever bought used and will need some adjustment or resetting every couple days. Nice bright little watch with a cool domed plastic crystal: $15

Thanks,
    Danny

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom