Pipe bombs in the news - conspiracy theories?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tboy

Moving forward
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Greenwell Springs
    It looks like 6 were mailed out... all sent to some of the top Democrats opposing trump in some way or another.

None detonated. No details yet if they were real yet or or (that I could find). Some had an isis flag?

So who dunnit?? Speculate below and keep it civil.

My thoughts are
    1. Right wing idiot from an extremist group
    2. Lone isis operative
    3. Left wing idiot attempting to make it seem like a right wing idiot did it.

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    Con job in an attempt to gain a sympathy vote...

My thoughts are;
    1. None of the devices detonated, right wingers have a pretty good record of their bombs working.
    2. Targets included individuals that are "some bodies" only in the DNC world. Right wing nut jobs don't care about the Clintons or John Brennan.
    3. FBI nor DHS has mentioned any prior or suspected chatter regarding this event. Actions such as this one NOT taken by political movements always create chatter.

I could be 150% wrong, but meh... gut feeling.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    1. Personal attacks on Trump didn’t bring him down.
    2. Russian investigation didn’t bring him down
    3. Couldn’t stop Kavanaugh
    4. Caravan hasn’t changed the polling to a blue wave
    5. For our next trick.....fake bombs

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    I'm not one to believe conspiracy theories, but my ******** meter is pegged at 100 on this one. With all the antics we've seen come from the left in the last year and a half, this really just seems like one more thing to throw at the wall to see if it sticks. I'm not saying this was orchestrated by the upper echelon of the Democrat party, but I definitely see a lone fringe left-winger sending these bombs to hurt the momentum the Republican party has been gaining.

This is why extreme rhetoric from BOTH SIDES need to stop and be unequivocally denounced. As much as I like Trump's shoot from the hip style, he really needs to take a step back and do what Obama never could... Unify us all. We are venturing into dangerous territory right now.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Full disclosure; I hate all politicians.

That said; it is amazing to me how these phony democrats are able to keep up the charade that those on the right are just as much to blame for the incivility as the left. I am willing to bet if someone went back and impartially researched speeches, video interviews, news reports & interviews, and any digitally captured events of politicians from both parties, there is no way the amount of hate rhetoric and overt calls for incivility is equal to both parties. The democrats are by far the winners of that contest.

Anyone in the media claiming to be impartial, and pushing the BS that both sides are to blame are also full of crap! Another phony narrative.

Nonetheless, if the suspect has conservative ties these phony's will harp on this right up to election night. On the other hand, if the suspect is of democrat persuasion, watch how fast they move the shells around in the shell game. A la Gabby Gifford shooter.

I don't like political party cheerleading, which is why I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh. I do watch Tucker Carlson. Night after night he has loops of video showing the true colors of the democrats and their despicable behavior, yet I can't seem to find loops of video showing republicans. In fact, I have never heard Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Bill O'reilly, Tucker Carlson, any of the people on Newsmax, journalists from Drudge, Wall Street Journal, etc. openly call for or urge some type of altercation against democrats. I don't remember any actual republican politicians stating this either.

So for all of these holier-than-thou cable news outlets and phony democrats to suggest it, is to me complete horseshit and profoundly disingenuous.

I am all ears if any of you can demonstrate where I went wrong.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    I just mentioned a couple of days ago something was going to happen. Fake sexual assault, caravan of illegals headed this way, Trump Russia BS, every week the liberal news needs something to try to take Trump down.
    My opinion: fake bombs, fake news. It is needed daily to keep the propaganda machine turning everyday. Looks like a liberal did it to grow sympathy for the elections. There will be something else next week.
    Oh, read on Fox it was a democrat. Reason, they didn't work!

Last edited:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    It is part of a plot. Sidetrack everyone

Attachments

• Jesse.jpg
      Jesse.jpg
      71.2 KB · Views: 12

tallguy606

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Houma LA
    I read at least one of the bombs was made from PVC pipe. What real bomber uses plastic? Next we'll find out the gunpowder was something inert. The whole thing seems fake to me.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I read at least one of the bombs was made from PVC pipe. What real bomber uses plastic? Next we'll find out the gunpowder was something inert. The whole thing seems fake to me.

It doesn’t require metal pipe, Plastic pvc filled with shrapnel will do a lot of damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    It doesn’t require metal pipe, Plastic pvc filled with shrapnel will do a lot of damage.

It will do even more damage than metal pipes since most of those lack the explosive construction to effectively shatter. They just rupture the end caps or split.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    It will do even more damage than metal pipes since most of those lack the explosive construction to effectively shatter. They just rupture the end caps or split.

Didn’t want to get into a lot of specifics on a public forum. I’m sure anything regarding specific words and phrases are being flagged right now lol

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Didn’t want to get into a lot of specifics on a public forum. I’m sure anything regarding specific words and phrases are being flagged right now lol

Eh, they're monitored all the time.

Hopefully any ******* making them finds a way to blow himself up building one.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    .....actually, I think I’ll call this the ‘Me Too II’ movement....
    All these super important people receiving these packages.

53ed074fb015c718973aa35929a7693f.jpg

Last edited:

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Full disclosure; I hate all politicians.

That said; it is amazing to me how these phony democrats are able to keep up the charade that those on the right are just as much to blame for the incivility as the left. I am willing to bet if someone went back and impartially researched speeches, video interviews, news reports & interviews, and any digitally captured events of politicians from both parties, there is no way the amount of hate rhetoric and overt calls for incivility is equal to both parties. The democrats are by far the winners of that contest.

Anyone in the media claiming to be impartial, and pushing the BS that both sides are to blame are also full of crap! Another phony narrative.

Nonetheless, if the suspect has conservative ties these phony's will harp on this right up to election night. On the other hand, if the suspect is of democrat persuasion, watch how fast they move the shells around in the shell game. A la Gabby Gifford shooter.

I don't like political party cheerleading, which is why I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh. I do watch Tucker Carlson. Night after night he has loops of video showing the true colors of the democrats and their despicable behavior, yet I can't seem to find loops of video showing republicans. In fact, I have never heard Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Bill O'reilly, Tucker Carlson, any of the people on Newsmax, journalists from Drudge, Wall Street Journal, etc. openly call for or urge some type of altercation against democrats. I don't remember any actual republican politicians stating this either.

So for all of these holier-than-thou cable news outlets and phony democrats to suggest it, is to me complete horseshit and profoundly disingenuous.

I am all ears if any of you can demonstrate where I went wrong.

I found it pretty amazing that Zucker had the gall to call out Trump's rhetoric as the reason for the packages. CNN and Trump have been at each other's throats for awhile.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, it's probably the work of a right leaning loony.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom