Fedex Drops NRA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    From the article:

Gun-rights lobbyists have resisted both technology that could make firearms safer and no-brainer efforts like making more federal data on firearms incidents readily available.

Now I can believe that GR lobbyists have resisted some ‘tech that would make firearms safer, blah blah’, but we all know that the true federal statistics are anything but flattering to the gun control crowd. I just don’t believe they’ve met any resistance from the NRA on that issue. It’s the fake numbers that the gun control lobbyists try to sell that are the problem.
    And hey, if Fedex says that they simply can’t offer a better deal to NRA members for logistics sake, stating they’re rehashing several deals, why can’t the left just take them at their word instead of trying to smear BOTH the NRA and Fedex?
    I smell bias in this article...

Last edited:

Barry J

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Thibodaux
    Didn't say they were not going to deliver NRA items, just that they were not giving them a discount. Not enough volume. What does NRA ship besides that cheap duffel bag they give you when you renew?

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Didn't say they were not going to deliver NRA items, just that they were not giving them a discount. Not enough volume. What does NRA ship besides that cheap duffel bag they give you when you renew?

Not only that, the article said they were moving the NRA to a different program along with other companies. So it seems there will be something there but it won't be the deal that had been there before.

Top Bottom