Need mid term election help? Please vote, this helps.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I’ve always found myself a little indecisive at the polls. I don’t always know what all I’m voting for, who is who in what race, etc. Kinda feel like the store owner pushed into the coin toss in that movie, No Country for Old Men.
    If this hits home with any of you, check out this site and key in your home state etc to do a run through. Might save you some time at the polls and maybe even some regret.
    This site will fill you in on who’s running for what on the state and federal level, what measures are being voted on,etc. you get a mock ballot, fill that sucker out, take a screen shot and you’re set when you step into the booth.
    If you don’t vote, try to respect yourself a little more and just get out there and do it.

http://bit.ly/2SuvLlc

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Thanks for this link.

That is some of the most valuable information and explanations I've ever seen for an election ballot.

If you can't make an informed decision after visiting this site, you probably shouldn't vote.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Thanks for this link.

That is some of the most valuable information and explanations I've ever seen for an election ballot.

If you can't make an informed decision after visiting this site, you probably shouldn't vote.
    My thoughts exactly, Emperor.
    Of course I urge everyone to research these candidates and measures for themselves. It’s hard to that if you don’t even know who and what they are before you hit the polls.
    Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    I use the Geaux Vote app on my phone. It shows me the ballot I'll be looking at too and I just research the candidates for each from there. It's handy to check everything off ahead of time and bring it into the booth with me.

Top Bottom