Join BayouShooter For Free

Former Yankee

User Info Menu

barrel threading

I need to get a rifle barrel threaded for a suppressor. Wno is good and reasonable?

Marksman

User Info Menu

emgunslinger has done 4-5 for me, no issue at all,great fella located in central, if I remember correctly

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

I know of buhler ballistics in central. I think I remember that emgunslinger was affiliated with them but I'm not sure. You can find buhler ballistics on facebook along with some examples of his work. I've used him for a few transfers but have not gotten any work done by him.

Weapon Savant

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    I know of buhler ballistics in central. I think I remember that emgunslinger was affiliated with them but I'm not sure. You can find buhler ballistics on facebook along with some examples of his work. I've used him for a few transfers but have not gotten any work done by him.
    If you have been there for transfers you have surely seen me there. Unless you dealt with Brandon on my off days.

If you need any barrels done I can knock them out for sure
    People spend to much time talking and not enough time listening or thinking.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eMGunslinger View Post
    If you have been there for transfers you have surely seen me there. Unless you dealt with Brandon on my off days.

If you need any barrels done I can knock them out for sure
    I've been there for 2 transfers so far. It was only Brandon the first time and he and his dad the second time. But I'll keep on the lookout if/when I go back. I just picked up a 14.5" barrel and I think I want to get a Dead Air flash hider pinned on and use it for a rifle build. And I have an SBR HK USC in 45. If I don't convert it to 9mm, I will likely bring it in to get the barrel threaded.

User Info Menu

Emgunslinger still a good choice for barrel threading?