Join BayouShooter For Free
Cajun Ammo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    See ya at the range

User Info Menu

BTW: heading to Kitsachie/Fort Polk WMA Sun., 1/13, so that $100 price is good for communities along the way from Lafayette.
    "Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it. Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true." -- Buddha

U.S.P.S.A.: A-53214
    I.D.P.A.: A220386
    U.S.P.S.A. CRO w/Multi-Gun endorsement
    I.D.P.A. SO
    N.R.A. Range Safety Officer

See ya at the range

User Info Menu

BTW: heading to Kitsachie/Fort Polk WMA Sun., 1/13, so that $100 price is good for communities along the way from Lafayette.
    "Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it. Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true." -- Buddha

I.D.P.A. SO

On Target

User Info Menu

Hey interested if you come near NOLA, willing to meet anywhere within an hour of nola

See ya at the range

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by julicaro View Post
    Hey interested if you come near NOLA, willing to meet anywhere within an hour of nola
    Will be going I-10 thru N.O. at least four times next month to and from Alabama.

I'll PM you when I have the dates.

Appreciate the interest

I.D.P.A. SO

See ya at the range

User Info Menu

PMs have been sent to all those expressing interest.

I.D.P.A. SO

See ya at the range

User Info Menu

Sold to Firearmfanatic

Last edited by BayouSlide; January 16th, 2019 at 11:22 AM. Reason: sold

I.D.P.A. SO