SOLD: SLR-104FR with ammo, mags, and accesories

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

vv35t0iv

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2018
    Metairie, LA
    [FONT=&amp]For sale is a used Arsenal SLR-104FR. The rifle was purchased factory new by me within the last 2 years. Currently the rifle has a flat dark earth Magpul grip, ALG AKT trigger, and ALG recoil spring installed. There is also some rubber Talon Grip applied to the rear of the buttstock. Additionally, the rear leaf sight has been replaced with a VEPR leaf sight that is adjustable for windage in order to zero the gun with the front post centered. The front sight post is slightly canted, this is normal for AKs and the rifle can be zeroed with a non-adjustable rear leaf sight. The original grip and trigger are included. The stock safety was slightly modified so that it would function correctly with the ALG trigger, but there have been no other permanent modifications to the rifle. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Round count through the rifle is approximately 500 to 1000 rounds. This rifle has NEVER had corrosive ammo run through it, only Monarch, Golden Tiger, and Hornady factory ammo. Mechanical condition is excellent and I have never had a jam or malfunction with this rifle. The only issue I have had with the rifle is that the roll pin on the ALG AKT that engages with the safety backed out to where it blocked the safety from going to the SAFE position. I knocked it back in and have not had a problem since with it.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The reason I am selling this rifle and accessories is that I do not shoot it enough, and would like to free up money for other projects. I would be open to selling the package without the ammo if there is demand for that. In addition to the parts described above, the following items are also included: [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]3 Polish Tantal Magazines - 30 round polymer mags with metal reinforced feed lips and locking lugs. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]1 Izhmash 'True Black' 30 Round Magazine. These are rare and collectible. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]1 Circle 10 Factory 30 round magazine that came with the rifle [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Cleaning kit in buttstock with cleaning rod and oil bottle [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Manual that came with rifle [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Sling that came with rifle [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Approximately 1180 rounds of Golden Tiger 5.45x39 59 grain steel cased ammo. Quality range and self defense ammo that is currently out of stock at SGAMMO. 1000 rounds are packed in factory boxes in an ammo can (included) and the remaining are in the factory boxes. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]12 boxes of Monarch 5.45x39 60 grain steel cased ammo in factory boxes [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Approximately 50 rounds of Hornady V-max 5.45x39 60 grain ammo, loose in a ziplock bag. This is the only 5.45x39 ammo with a non-magnetic projectile that I know of, excellent self defense ammo or for use in competitions that ban bimetal jacket ammo.

I am looking for $1700 for the whole package, which I think is fair since the rifle is not currently being imported and retailed for around $1100 for just the rifle when it was last available new. For just the rifle, spare parts and magazines I would accept $1500. If you look on Gunbroker there are few examples of this model for sale for as much if not more, especially accounting of the included extras. I will require a bill of sale with a valid Louisiana CHL and matching Driver's License that I can take a picture of to document the sale. Alternatively we could go through an FFL, which I would cover the fee for if it is reasonable. I am in the New Orleans area, and would drive as far as Gonzalez. I am offering this rifle for sale as-is, with no warranty or returns. Please let me know if you have any questions and PM me if you're interested.

[/FONT]
    pix196358589.jpg
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    pix722121107.jpg

pix610055111.jpg

pix191039004.jpg

pix717042170.jpg

[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Last edited:

vv35t0iv

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2018
    Metairie, LA
    Yes, the factory trigger is included in the bag the ALG trigger came in. The cleaning rod, buttstock cleaning kit, oil bottle, and sling are also included. I am not sure where the factory recoil spring is, but I think I have it in a storage box and could find it if you wanted. The ALG recoil spring has worked well though.

vv35t0iv

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2018
    Metairie, LA
    Bump, also some info on potential trades: I would consider a mid/higher and optic setup in the low/intermediate magnification range, suitablefor 308 ARs, plus cash. Examples would be Vortex PST 2-10 or Razor 1-6, preferably with mil reticle and in a quality QD mount.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom