Free NFA Trusts this Friday and Saturday at Meplat Group

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • meplatgroup

Louisiana's #1 NFA Dealer
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Metairie, La.
    I don’t get to come here as often as I’d like and for anyone interested in us I recommend following us on FB and Instagram. Just search Meplat Group.

We are doing free NFA Trust with suppressor purchase this Friday and Saturday from 9-5 (or free pics and prints with purchase for those who already have a trust).

For those of you who don’t know us, our approach to NFA shopping is simple. Point at what you want and we take care of everything else.

Too much hassle?

We have an attorney on staff to draft NFA Trusts, we draft every spec of paperwork and have our own livescan fingerprinting equipment that is NOT hooked to the internet. What that means is no ink and once we have your trust scanned and the pics and prints of your trustees in our system, you never have to come back. You can order over the phone with a credit card, sign your documents via email (DocuSign), and we can even mail the can to you when it comes in (it adds about ten days to the process and requires you to fill out and mail a 4473 to us). You really don’t have to do anything.

Too expensive?

We have the lowest prices anywhere and deal in so much volume (we are one of the largest suppressor dealers in the country) that we have some models priced at under normal dealer cost.

You can pay with cash check or card, but we also offer Louisiana residents 0%, 12 month financing with no payments for 30 days with approved credit.

Too long of a wait?

We agree. But we have an exclusive relationship with FTS Outdoors in Cut Off Louisiana that allows us to send your can there so you can “Shoot While You Wait” at FTS just two weeks after purchase. If you haven’t been there it is the most beautiful and friendly range in Louisiana and is 935 yard. Just let us know at the time you buy your can and we can discuss the details of the program.

Remember, Friday and Saturday we will have Allen Arms Tactical’s (my distributor) head sales rep, Brandon Gotterbarm, in the store helping us to give advice on first cans and talking suppressors, so come on by and bring a friend.

2713 Division St., Metairie, La. 70002

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meplatgroup

Louisiana's #1 NFA Dealer
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Metairie, La.
    Any other days planned? Maybe another weekend opposite rotation.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This is the only weekend planned right now but if you know what you want and want to use a credit card we can take orders over the phone on Friday and Saturday as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom