Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    On Target

User Info Menu

Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized

I wish her well on her recovery. Broken bones at 85 is going to be tough to come back from. Maybe Trump gets a third pick for the Supreme Court.

I believe he nominates and the Senate confirms ..

Marksman

User Info Menu

She will be propped up wearing a diaper and a vent before they give that spot up. I don’t wish ill on her but if she can’t continue it’s going to fun to watch the next left meltdown.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Be just like Weekend at Bernies. Weekend at Ruthies.

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

Amy Coney Barrett should be up next; but like Hyman Roth, Ginsburg has been dying for years!

If McSally and Scott's wins are upheld, Trump will have 54 Senators. Barrett is pro-life! Collins and Murkowski (who waffled because of that issue), won't matter! Plus he has Pence in a tie vote!

Trump will have a very strong hand to negotiate what he wants in return for a more moderate Justice than Barrett. Perhaps, he may trade a more moderate conservative nominee for say, 60 billion in "fence" money!

If Ginsburg doesn't come back, or can't; the democrats are going to take it deep in the a**!
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

Marksman

User Info Menu

She might be a cyborg. She beat pancreatic cancer. Just needs a reactor refueling
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

User Info Menu

So here's a thought.

If Ruth Bader Ginsburg retires, Trump should nominate Merrick Garland to replace her just to see what the Democrats will do.
    They either support his nominee and they have been co-opted.
    Or they have to oppose someone they have been fighting for.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

I worked regularly at an Assisted Living Facility and saw persons who were way better off than she is now in there. Is it possible for the other Justices to step in and say she is not able to perform her duties?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ruth.jpg  
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	43087100_1180403185475281_6919581231734587392_n.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	81637