Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aboatguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2013
    I wish her well on her recovery. Broken bones at 85 is going to be tough to come back from. Maybe Trump gets a third pick for the Supreme Court.

I believe he nominates and the Senate confirms …..

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    She will be propped up wearing a diaper and a vent before they give that spot up. I don’t wish ill on her but if she can’t continue it’s going to fun to watch the next left meltdown.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Amy Coney Barrett should be up next; but like Hyman Roth, Ginsburg has been dying for years!

If McSally and Scott's wins are upheld, Trump will have 54 Senators. Barrett is pro-life! Collins and Murkowski (who waffled because of that issue), won't matter! Plus he has Pence in a tie vote!

Trump will have a very strong hand to negotiate what he wants in return for a more moderate Justice than Barrett. Perhaps, he may trade a more moderate conservative nominee for say, 60 billion in "fence" money!

If Ginsburg doesn't come back, or can't; the democrats are going to take it deep in the a**!

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    So here's a thought.

If Ruth Bader Ginsburg retires, Trump should nominate Merrick Garland to replace her just to see what the Democrats will do.
    They either support his nominee and they have been co-opted.
    Or they have to oppose someone they have been fighting for.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I worked regularly at an Assisted Living Facility and saw persons who were way better off than she is now in there. Is it possible for the other Justices to step in and say she is not able to perform her duties?

swampfoxx

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA
    qsoqxiv31xzdunclgoau.jpg

Specularius

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    N31 20, W92 14
    Here are my thoughts. She staged the fall so that she would have a medical excuse to cover her not being present for Kavanagh's official swearing in yesterday. I bet she makes a miraculous recovery.

AZ2VET

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 2, 2017
    Ponchatoula, La.
    If only that is true. Hope that it is not one of them outlets that make up a lie and put it out there as so called "entertainment".
    My guess is it is a rag outfit that cannot come up with real stories so they fabricate a story and say they are protected by the 1st amendment. That bat is gonna hang onto her seat until she dies or a Dem is in the Oval office. It would be awesome if President Trump would get to put 1 or 2 more in the Supreme Court.

frankinola

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    and expect the Dem's to take Fl and Az senate seats by finding 'new votes', to block any attempt for Trump to seat a new justice

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom