-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Is her Birth Certificate #2?

Ed

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    Is her Birth Certificate #2?
    Naw - 666, I believe.
    "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe."
    "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword [weapon], sell your cloak and buy one."

Marksman

User Info Menu

They will go on without her and have a conservative super majority for as long as she is out.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Here are my thoughts. She staged the fall so that she would have a medical excuse to cover her not being present for Kavanagh's official swearing in yesterday. I bet she makes a miraculous recovery.
    "A word to the wise ain't necessary, it's the stupid ones who need the advice."...Bill Cosby

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    Be just like Weekend at Bernies. Weekend at Ruthies.
    Here ya go

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    """ When Donnie speaks, listen! I Do! """

constitutionalist

User Info Menu

If only this article is true. Just ran across it and thought it was from the Onion. Maybe an offshoot of the Onion? Would be wonderful news though.
    https://www.smobserved.com/story/201...2019/3658.html
    "No man shall never be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"--Thomas Jefferson, June 1776.

Marksman

User Info Menu

If only that is true. Hope that it is not one of them outlets that make up a lie and put it out there as so called "entertainment".
    My guess is it is a rag outfit that cannot come up with real stories so they fabricate a story and say they are protected by the 1st amendment. That bat is gonna hang onto her seat until she dies or a Dem is in the Oval office. It would be awesome if President Trump would get to put 1 or 2 more in the Supreme Court.

Marksman

User Info Menu

and expect the Dem's to take Fl and Az senate seats by finding 'new votes', to block any attempt for Trump to seat a new justice

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Maybe it is just me. But when I see them in pics or on TV they Spook me Hillry too.
    [QUOTE=oppsImissed;1644006]Here ya go

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE.