Join BayouShooter For Free
Cajun Ammo

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Dispensary Pairs Ave

Dispensary looks like it has to be open by Febuary at lastest. So looks like everyone will be at that spot. Wonder if NOPD will put extra boits on ground at that local https://articles-nola-com.cdn.amppro...rom%20%251%24s
    Last edited by 340six; November 8th, 2018 at 11:28 AM.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Just wonder what clintel will be at a place like that. Will it bring Chemo and chronic pain patients or bunch of doped heads who have head aches or can not sleep. And from what I understand they only take cash. So lots of customers with cash to rob coming / going as well as at Atm machines

Marksman

User Info Menu

This will be interesting. I suspect it will attract some low life thieves. Cash only will draw the little thugs like flies on a rib roast.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

If you walk out the back door to the shop you can see the NOPD 3rd District police station.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    If you walk out the back door to the shop you can see the NOPD 3rd District police station.
    Good to hear. At one point I was 111 pounds and would have tried anything. I have smoking but the candied stuff would have been given a try. Just 6 weeks ago I was back down to 112. No cancer but it does leave you with bad health. At my worse I was offered it but did not want to brake the law. I do see it helping many. But would also hate to see them open to variable crimes when they are weak and are easy pickings

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    Good to hear. At one point I was 111 pounds and would have tried anything. I have smoking but the candied stuff would have been given a try. Just 6 weeks ago I was back down to 112. No cancer but it does leave you with bad health. At my worse I was offered it but did not want to brake the law. I do see it helping many. But would also hate to see them open to variable crimes when they are weak and are easy pickings
    340 I hope you are doing well. I’m wondering how I could get permission to put a vending machine next to it full of chips, Twinkie’s, and King Dongs?
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    340 I hope you are doing well. I’m wondering how I could get permission to put a vending machine next to it full of chips, Twinkie’s, and King Dongs?
    Girl Scout sells 312 boxes of cookies in six hours outside pot dispensary

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/g...pot-dispensary

Marksman

User Info Menu

11 year old beat me to it. Pure genius.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim