Dispensary Pairs Ave

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Just wonder what clintel will be at a place like that. Will it bring Chemo and chronic pain patients or bunch of doped heads who have head aches or can not sleep. And from what I understand they only take cash. So lots of customers with cash to rob coming / going as well as at Atm machines

Sniper56

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    This will be interesting. I suspect it will attract some low life thieves. Cash only will draw the little thugs like flies on a rib roast.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    If you walk out the back door to the shop you can see the NOPD 3rd District police station.

Good to hear. At one point I was 111 pounds and would have tried anything. I have smoking but the candied stuff would have been given a try. Just 6 weeks ago I was back down to 112. No cancer but it does leave you with bad health. At my worse I was offered it but did not want to brake the law. I do see it helping many. But would also hate to see them open to variable crimes when they are weak and are easy pickings

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Good to hear. At one point I was 111 pounds and would have tried anything. I have smoking but the candied stuff would have been given a try. Just 6 weeks ago I was back down to 112. No cancer but it does leave you with bad health. At my worse I was offered it but did not want to brake the law. I do see it helping many. But would also hate to see them open to variable crimes when they are weak and are easy pickings

340 I hope you are doing well. I’m wondering how I could get permission to put a vending machine next to it full of chips, Twinkie’s, and King Dongs?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom