Adding some Scandinavian flavour to the forum

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • airwide

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2018
    St Louis, MI
    An gun enthusiast and hunter born in Sweden - one of the countries with the strictest gun laws in the world. Fortunately, I have relocated to the midwestern US, where theres a bit more freedom. Owner of a modifier FN FNAR and look forward to expanding the collection.

Happy to be onboard!

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Welcome! -- I have nothing to add.....well except that my wife's SUV is a Volvo!

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    I just bought a Ford Truck -- Never understood why Volvo doesn't make passenger sized P-up trucks. They make cars, SUV's, big semi's and all the heavy equipment but they don't make trucks! Our Volvo SUV has been rock solid, almost 150K miles with no issues. If they made p-up trucks I'd buy one in a heartbeat. It would be ultra cool if they offered it in the yellow paint color that their Heavy equipment is painted with.....

airwide

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2018
    St Louis, MI
    I just bought a Ford Truck -- Never understood why Volvo doesn't make passenger sized P-up trucks. They make cars, SUV's, big semi's and all the heavy equipment but they don't make trucks! Our Volvo SUV has been rock solid, almost 150K miles with no issues. If they made p-up trucks I'd buy one in a heartbeat. It would be ultra cool if they offered it in the yellow paint color that their Heavy equipment is painted with.....

Never actually thought about that, but I agree. I guess that the fact that Europe is their biggest market probably has something to do with it. Id love to see a Volvo polestar pickup truck..

Last edited:
    Top Bottom