Ok so what are we doing here.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    In automotive circles even before the internet. We called it bench racing. But what would you say we are doing here at BS? BS'ing at the Bayoushooter.

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I dunno what to call it, but I'm a member of several different forums, and BayouShooter is by far my favorite. It's more than just firearms and covers a broad spectrum of interests with other like minded individuals. And to make it better, it's primarily centralized in one area. I've met in person more people from this forum alone, whether it be from private sales/purchases or just chance meetings than every other forum combined I'm a registered to.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    The recent thread about the Bots made me think. As I already knew, as I check ISP's to find scammers. But at night we have a large amount of traffic here as the Web reaches out every place.
    I know at times I cannot sleep but maybe the day for someone else. Sure we have persons reading from all over the place thinking man them guys have it good down there. As well as think man they are crazy or hard core. I know persons hereb that think a handgun, rifle and shot gun is a 100% complteate gun collection! I have friends on the Calgun site. Man have it rough but do adapt and roll with it. Interesting facts to read at times. So the site here must be the same for others thus all the guest we see.

Top Bottom