Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All or nothing

User Info Menu

Free live coyote bait

In the form of half dozen chickens that have outlived their usefulness. No longer laying and waiting to be staked out to draw in the predators. Don’t laugh, been doing it for years with calls and yes it works very well. Disregard if hunting varmints with live bait is prohibited in your area. Anyone interested PM here.
    Last edited by Magdump; November 17th, 2018 at 01:05 AM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

I have no idea why this makes me laugh my ass off!!! Rather sad depending on how you think about it, funny as hell otherwise..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSSafJ5mh5A
    Be Prepared!! Exsisto Paratus

Molon labe!! Come and get them!

All or nothing

User Info Menu

No goats but I got chickens left. I can have them in a wire crate for the ride home.
    Last edited by Magdump; December 25th, 2018 at 09:09 PM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

its how i hunted foxes and yotes growing up.
    stake it out with a short tie, put the food just out or reach, the frustrated/angry cluck/squawk makes the predator think its stuck and they come running.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by troy_mclure View Post
    its how i hunted foxes and yotes growing up.
    stake it out with a short tie, put the food just out or reach, the frustrated/angry cluck/squawk makes the predator think its stuck and they come running.
    I do it similarly. Stake one out and use a remote control predator call. The chicken will usually let me know something’s coming. Works better in the woods than out in the open. Birds of prey..

Bangswitch

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Got 7 birds that wanna go hunting

Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

If you post this on Craigslist they would go quickly.
    "Good food is like good lovin'!"

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by N4sir View Post
    If you post this on Craigslist they would go quickly.
    Lol, thanks sir, I bet there’s a few peeps that would break out the gumbo pot and that’s fine too. Just something about Craigslist that makes me think twice.

Bangswitch

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Lol, thanks sir, I bet there’s a few peeps that would break out the gumbo pot and that’s fine too. Just something about Craigslist that makes me think twice.
    Who knows? Probably a truck driver in Washington state may want to give you full price?

Or a Nigerian prince needs a few for a sacrifice?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Who knows? Probably a truck driver in Washington state may want to give you full price?

Or a Nigerian prince needs a few for a sacrifice?
    Dang it Gator! Now the Mrs thinks I’m losing it. Busting out laughing like that. Scared the dogs and the kids.
    LMAO over here

Bangswitch