Join BayouShooter For Free
Cajun Ammo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Dang it Gator! Now the Mrs thinks I’m losing it. Busting out laughing like that. Scared the dogs and the kids.
    LMAO over here
    Lol, Its all good man.....I hear drones?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Mentally Hilarious

User Info Menu

I’d love to try it out. Calling them is apparently way harder than is seems. Pm me if you still want to get rid of them
    I'd rather die like a lion, then to live like a pu$$y

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Many year's ago I went to a guys home who had some Old-Azz ones. He cooked them for days slow to try And get them OK. Well that never happened. So I know why he is not earring them. This was in Kiln, Mississippi. They only thing that made them better was he has some 7 plus year old Moon Shine in oak keg. And some real Cherry Bounce. Not some mixed with juice. It was made by a George Washington type recipe he said it was close to what they did. After that who cares how the chicken and rooster is.