Has Trump gone mad!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steven1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2013
    in the 2016 election, WE had no choice; the alternative was a destruction of a way of life

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I will not turn my back on Trump, nor will I rebuke him or believe any of the crap that is said about him as long as the real criminals of the deep state are not being indicted for trying to overthrow the Republic.

There is enough evidence already in the public domain on Clinton, Clapper, Brennan, Rosenstein, McCabe, Strozk, Paige, Yates, Lynch, Abedin, Mills, Bryan Paglio, Orr, and others; to which they should be indicted for multiple felonies. If these true criminals are not investigated with half the vigor being used now to take down Trump's term, then this Republic is dead; the US government is a sham; and the Rule of Law only applies to lowly serfs like us.

As much dumb **** that Trump sometimes says, he is by far a more respectable, more honorable, and more trustworthy American than the traitors I have listed above.

I will never sit and let someone lecture me about Trump's character while Hillary Clinton walks free!

Troedoff

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Prairieville
    I will not turn my back on Trump, nor will I rebuke him or believe any of the crap that is said about him as long as the real criminals of the deep state are not being indicted for trying to overthrow the Republic.

There is enough evidence already in the public domain on Clinton, Clapper, Brennan, Rosenstein, McCabe, Strozk, Paige, Yates, Lynch, Abedin, Mills, Bryan Paglio, Orr, and others; to which they should be indicted for multiple felonies. If these true criminals are not investigated with half the vigor being used now to take down Trump's term, then this Republic is dead; the US government is a sham; and the Rule of Law only applies to lowly serfs like us.

As much dumb **** that Trump sometimes says, he is by far a more respectable, more honorable, and more trustworthy American than the traitors I have listed above.

I will never sit and let someone lecture me about Trump's character while Hillary Clinton walks free!

I'll raise my cup to this.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La

Give that man a cigar

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana

Agreed.

The corruption in Washington DC is sickening.

To quote William E. Simon "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."

When you consider only 56% of the U.S. voting-age population cast ballots in the 2016 presidential election.
    http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/05/21/u-s-voter-turnout-trails-most-developed-countries/

*The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.*
    ― Plato
    *In politics we presume that everyone who knows how to get votes knows how to administer a city or a state. When we are ill... we do not ask for the handsomest physician, or the most eloquent one.*
    ― Plato

Thank God Hillary did not win.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Hell yeah bro!

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Trump didn't go to Arlington on Veteran's Day because he was in...FRANCE. The cemetery visit he didn't make was on Nov. 10, at an American military cemetery there (and to me that IS pretty lame to have missed that), but he made the November 11th 100th anniversary of the end of WWI remembrance, at which French president Macron made some kind of snubbish comments about Trump's trade positions. He couldn't have possibly made Arlington, but of course, that's what people who don't like him will jump on. Every president misses some things and makes others. If I'm not mistaken, Obama never made Arlington for Veteran's Day until 2012, when it screwed up my opportunity to see the wreath-laying at the Tomb of the Unknowns, but of course no one in the media is going to make sure that is brought up.
    Yeah, and Obammy called our marines corpses and wouldn’t wear a flag pin or put his hand on the Bible to swear in...

Coyote5.0

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2016
    Prairieville

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    While I generally agree, the whole "flood insurance" thing was not understood. Many folks didn't believe they needed flood insurance because they were not in a flood zone. Lots of folks didn't understand their risk to flooding due to the information they had being incorrect. That and the whole I-12 dam thing. I'd really like to understand it's impact.

Well I bet they understand now.

Do I feel bad for the folks that took on water without flood insurance? (Yes I do). Do I feel the government/tax payers should bail them out? (Nope)!

Top Bottom